Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

A lot of people think this is just a show, but this show has been going for 8 hours now. And if was just a show, they would have gotten to this part 7 hours ago!

I think they just have fun. They were laughing a lot also...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

A lot of people think this is just a show, but this show has been going for 8 hours now. And if was just a show, they would have gotten to this part 7 hours ago!

Why go straight to the finale when they can stretch it out. Plus it gives Melissa time to get as much alcohol down her throat that's needed to perform. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Jonsey said:

Why go straight to the finale when you can stretch it out. Plus it gives Melissa time to get as much alcohol down her throat that's needed to perform. 

Hi Jonsey, stretching it out is certainly more profitable, but I would need to cum some time before waiting 7 hours to start really getting down to business. I'd be leaving wet spots everywhere I sat down! Haha, I should delete that last remark but its true and funny to me so I won't. If I'm talking weirder than usual, its Guys birthday this week and I'm on my third Margarita at this early hour!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

well, if it is a show, it's an entertaining  one. so I for one, am quite pleased with their efforts. 🤩 please keep it up @MelissaSergio

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Jonsey, stretching it out is certainly more profitable, but I would need to cum some time before waiting 7 hours to start really getting down to business. I'd be leaving wet spots everywhere I sat down! Haha, I should delete that last remark but its true and funny to me so I won't. If I'm talking weirder than usual, its Guys birthday this week and I'm on my third Margarita at this early hour!

Sounds like you are having fun, and why not. I wouldn't be able to either, but suppose it depends on how much is to be made and getting as many views as possible. Nothing wrong with saying the truth, no matter how many you have had 😂

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wet spots everywhere sounds good to me. LOL 

• Like 1