Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

8 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i have good news for you, she wants to join vh but to live with a girl 🙂 i just start listening so keep you updated what they talk if there is something interesting

If live with girl - this is lesbian only. That will be a failure. Rather, another gray apartment - which in 2-3 months will go down to history (like many others lesbo apts) without bringing money to participants and managers.

If 2 girls who are comfortable together. But they will do many actions, parties, guests, naughty things with guys&girls - then maybe everything will be good.

And I can’t say that she’s beauty 10 of 10 (but according current VH standards - she is beautiful, but in 2018-19 - she would not be in the top 5). The idea of a beautiful lesbo couple will not work. This works for Nina and Kira - because they have hundreds RLC fans who pay and watch only them.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

İt's something does not belong to all of us .. Anyway Happy VE day  

Hey SOMHO, hope you're well and getting through this terrible time. Who doesn't VE day belong to, if you don't mind me askin?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey SOMHO, hope you're well and getting through this terrible time. Who doesn't VE day belong to, if you don't mind me askin?

Thanks buddy. 

Never thought about that before. Actually during those crzy days I only care for me and my family. 😎

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

Thanks buddy. 

Never thought about that before. Actually during those crzy days I only care for me and my family. 😎

You only care about you and your family at the end of world war 2, forgive me for asking but how old are you?