Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Enough of the Insults and Name Calling or some are going to have a very long weekend.  

The Topic is Leora & Malia please keep it at that.

At this point...I really could care less Stn. I won't put up with and take anyone's b.s. because they don't like or care for some comment I made that was directed toward the topic listing and not them, whether it was a negative one or not.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

At this point...I really could care less Stn. I won't put up with and take anyone's b.s. because they don't like or care for some comment I made that was directed toward the topic listing and not them, whether it was a negative one or not.

If you find another members comments annoying or bothersome then add the member to your ignore list then you won't see anything further from the ignored member.  Easiest solution to avoiding confrontations.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I thought if Malia started bating it would be great. But it is so pitiful and such a show, just like Leora.

Much of what you see on RLC is a show, of course. But we're watching people living their lives 24/7.  It can't all be a show.  Some things happen naturally or with the help of some libations and whatever they put in that hookah. I for one enjoyed the show.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you find another members comments annoying or bothersome then add the member to your ignore list then you won't see anything further from the ignored member.  Easiest solution to avoiding confrontations.

I know and realize that...and it's good for what it's meant for. But then someone also don't see what may be being posted about them in response to any comments they may make by that particular individual either. So if they are not only being fairly criticized, but are being disparaged or insulted as well...they would have no way of knowing.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I know and realize that...and it's good for what it's meant for. But then someone also don't see what may be being posted about them in response to any comments they may make by that particular individual either.

Then when you reply to people it's fine to disagree but keep the name calling and insults out of it.  Responses can still be given respectfully without resorting to such activity that causes confrontation.  If the other Member @p4design is reading this includes you as well.

16 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then when you reply to people it's fine to disagree but keep the name calling and insults out of it.  Responses can still be given respectfully without resorting to such activity that causes confrontation.  If the other Member @p4design is reading this includes you as well.

Listen Stn...I have never resorted to any name calling with anyone else before someone decided to disrespect me whether by starting insulting smartass insinuations, or going as far as some name calling. I wasn't brought up that way and it's not in my nature. But I won't stay silent and take anyones crap either. Criticizing from a different point of view is one thing. But being an outright smartass and making unwarranted insinuations and especially disparaging or insulting remarks or responses simply because someone don't like your comment even if it is negative and directed toward the topic listing...I won't put up with either at all.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think my initial responses were quite civil, but when the other party resorts to name calling, I tend to respond in kind.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, p4design said:

I think my initial responses were quite civil, but when the other party resorts to name calling, I tend to respond in kind.

Oh is that right. Someone is supposed to believe that your response to one of my comments not directed towards you but towards the topic listing...in claiming my comment to be irrelevant and without any meaning to the topic...that your comment in claiming that...was actually civil and was not in any way disrespectful and disparaging of my comment. Get real.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just put an end to it and be more civil with one another.   I'm not going to get into a long drawn out debate over it.

We'll consider this matter now closed.

I tell you this Stn...if it happens again with that individual or anyone else...I'll do what I have to do to defend myself and my integrity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Precisely. 👌

Nich, You’ve got to start being fair mate..You can’t complain that she does nothing for two or three days in one breath, and then when she does do something ( that I personally enjoyed ) slag her off and rubbish the effort and pleasure she as well as us derived from it...It’s OK to have opinions that differ from the “ main stream “ mate, but give credit where credit is due.....I applaud her performance tonight....well worth watching...😺

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Oh is that right. Someone is supposed to believe that your response to one of my comments not directed towards you but towards the topic listing...in claiming my comment to be irrelevant and without any meaning to the topic...that your comment in claiming that...was actually civil and was not in any way disrespectful and disparaging of my comment. Get real.

The fact that you didn't like what I had to say doesn't mean it wasn't civil.  Even disparagement can be civil.  Name calling is not civil.

• Like 1