Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I need new glasses...😎

Tbh, they could be side by side, ...It's starting to look too much like a pre arranged show I'm afraid...😒

I don't know ... Leora tried too hard to stop it, but couldn't resist, could be completely wrong of course

Just now, super134 said:

You don't spend 4 months doing teasing shows with someone you actually want to have sex with. If they really wanted to do something they would have by now.

Precisely. 👌

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, super134 said:

You don't spend 4 months doing teasing shows with someone you actually want to have sex with. If they really wanted to do something they would have by now.

I'm well aware of that...What I was referring to is that they are starting to look a little like the 'ripped to pieces' GOV apts...when they bate side by side...😏

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, p4design said:

Your opinion on the reality of it is not relevant. The dollar signs are irrelevant.  Your nit picking as to whether they are side by side is stupid.  They're masturbating together for real, whether it is a show or not is irrelevant.  Sit back and enjoy the show or tune out

Finally someone with some logic.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, p4design said:

Your opinion on the reality of it is not relevant. The dollar signs are irrelevant.  Your nit picking as to whether they are side by side is stupid.  They're masturbating together for real, whether it is a show or not is irrelevant.  Sit back and enjoy the show or tune out

You have your opinion...I have mine...and it is completely relevant regardless of what you may believe. That's like saying your opinion is irrelevant...so if I were you...I'd mind my own business. To add...my opinion is based on a reality of what has been occurring there...and what will.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm well aware of that...What I was referring to is that they are starting to look a little like the 'ripped to pieces' GOV apts...when they bate side by side...😏

it somehow looks completely different than in COV

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Well yeah only the Leora diehards pretend what she is doing is any different than the rest of the woman. Leora bates on cam more than most of the girls on chaturbate.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2