Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #26 2020 May

6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Side by side...hardly. On different sections of a couch and one with panties on. Keep believing folks. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Nich i understand but everyone on rlc.is here to make money .if not they wouldnt be here.

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Side by side...hardly. On different sections of a couch and one with panties on. Keep believing folks. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I need new glasses...😎

Tbh, they could be side by side, ...It's starting to look too much like a pre arranged show I'm afraid...😒

• Like 2

Just now, Nicholas said:

Make your mouth sore.

Because you still a an STD

You can't get the nurses in the old folks home to help you out 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I need new glasses...😎

Tbh, they could be side by side, ...It's starting to look too much like a pre arranged show I'm afraid...😒

You don't spend 4 months doing teasing shows with someone you actually want to have sex with. If they really wanted to do something they would have by now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Because you still a an STD

You can't get the nurses in the old folks home to help you out 😂😂😂😂😂

Learn some literacy...then attempt something human...you filthy stinking vermin.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Your opinion on the reality of it is not relevant. The dollar signs are irrelevant.  Your nit picking as to whether they are side by side is stupid.  They're masturbating together for real, whether it is a show or not is irrelevant.  Sit back and enjoy the show or tune out

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1