Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

8 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

If it is possible I will send you captures of Leora and Malia.

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

There certainly doesn't appear to be a great deal for the true voyeur in this apartment any longer, it has slowly morphed into a soap opera, where they drag some drama out of the scriptwriter to keep the viewers glued to the TV for a few more weeks...Leora is still very watchable to my mind, but as a showgirl, not a " Reallife Voyeur Project" participant.

She is as I said a few years ago the "Puppet Master", all her loyal followers that she has cultivated over the years including myself are attached to that invisible cord that she has wrapped around her fingers, and we have all danced to her tune...It must be exhilarating to have such control over so many people.

I'm not sure where it will develop from here...In my mind she certainly is not going to get into Malia's panties and vice versa , although I would like to be wrong. Possibly some bating in front of each other again would be the most to be hoped for...which we would all have settled for a year ago I think.

The naked stroking on the bed at the weekend was possibly the limit in Leora's eyes, perhaps it may not happen again, perhaps she enjoyed it but is in denial, or perhaps she loathed it, but its what has to be done to keep the viewing figures up maybe....Only she knows, 'cause none of us certainly do, as much as some would like us to think they do.

Leora, the puppet mistress...?

2020-05-13 12.45.54.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

I guess my expectation for Leora is low. I don't know. Sometimes I'm disappointed yes, but many times I can't stop watching, when that is possible. You guys all know that I am very moody and I'm sorry for that but whatever I still come back to check on her and all of you because I can't seem to give it up even though it would be liberating to do so. My curiosity gets the best of me. I would imagine this is how a lot of us feel. 🙃

• Like 3

This is the longest I have watched her now and I am starting to understand what you guys are talking about. It would appear that someone has captured her attention (Raul is that you? Just kidding). If this is the case bring that dude or woman over and let us watch you fuck his/her brains out. Don't play around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys just wanted the let you know l was admitted into Private hospital due to chest pains and short of breath. I've been in hospital since Saturday morning. I hanging in there but who knows. If you wanted to wish me well please PM me as lm in and out due to coding out/ heart stopping. I haven't got the strength to read all the pages but personal messages l wound likely see them. I looking forward to reading how Leora and Malia are. Take care and be safe and enjoy watching Leora and Malia as Im missing them

Sorry for your illness my Friend,Good Luck and here's to a Fast and Speedy Recovery         feel better get well soon GIF by Greetings Island   

• Like 7