Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

The girls "feel more comfortable"?!? Shouldn't it be that the girls only have something sexual with each other when they are actualy into this stuff? 

It surprises me that nobody here notices how absurd this whole thing is. RLC pays two show girls to give any teasing shows on a site that claims to give an insight into their private lives. 

I'm actually much more surprised that no one is throwing this troll out the window , he's just endlessly spamming the same story here, time to use the ignore button

Edited by Xarvaz
wrong translation
  • Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm actually much more surprised that no one is throwing this troll out, he's just endlessly spamming the same story here, time to use the ignore button

I don’t particularly agree with what he was saying but I don’t advocate “ throwing him out “ solely because he has a different opinion to most other people...Where would it all end?  Who knows you could be the next one.

Thats the problem with this forum sometimes, it’s become intolerant to people’s opinions if they happen to be different to what certain members of the “ clique “ decide is acceptable. I used to think that it was the function of the moderators to decide who is “ out of order “ but it seems that a second  tier of morally superior souls would if allowed undermine that structure.

I am of the opinion this forum is for the posting and discussion of varying opinions, as long as they are respectful, and if they are not then the moderators will step in...There’s too much bitterness and anger sometimes directed by members toward other members....over what ? A different opinion.

Just an opinion! 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I don’t particularly agree with what he was saying but I don’t advocate “ throwing him out “ solely because he has a different opinion to most other people...Where would it all end?  Who knows you could be the next one.

Thats the problem with this forum sometimes, it’s become intolerant to people’s opinions if they happen to be different to what certain members of the “ clique “ decide is acceptable. I used to think that it was the function of the moderators to decide who is “ out of order “ but it seems that a second  tier of morally superior souls would if allowed undermine that structure.

I am of the opinion this forum is for the posting and discussion of varying opinions, as long as they are respectful, and if they are not then the moderators will step in...There’s too much bitterness and anger sometimes directed by members toward other members....over what ? A different opinion.

Just an opinion! 

You said it mate...cousin of Garfield. 😺

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just an opinion! 

you know very well it is not his opinion that people have trouble with, actually i meant throwing out the window not from the forum sorry 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

¿Las chicas "se sienten más cómodas"? ¿No debería ser que las chicas solo tienen algo sexual entre ellas cuando realmente están metidas en esto? 

Me sorprende que nadie aquí se dé cuenta de lo absurdo que es todo esto. RLC le paga a dos chicas del espectáculo para que den espectáculos burlones en un sitio que dice dar una idea de sus vidas privadas. 

dejalos solo ven lo que sus ojos quieren ver, no la realidad.
son todo el machismo amargado que creen que las mujeres tienen que ser lo que ellos quieran, y no me considero feminista para nada.

let them only see what their eyes want to see, not reality.
They are all the bitter machismo that women think they have to be what they want, and I don't consider myself a feminist at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

you know very well it is not his opinion that people have trouble with

Strangely enough I don’t ...But then, I don’t read everything that’s written on here...