Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

🐈😎

🐈😴

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It would have to be certainly quite interesting to say the least but also surprisingly amazing if either of two certain friends ever just spontaneously began seducing the other with some sensual and erotic contact that lead to a situation of one if not both getting satisfied intimately by the other.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Don't think that I feel much different than one of a certain two friends seemed...so much of phones do get boring after awhile.

Yes Nicholas. Malia looks so left out and alone when Leora starts to message on her phone. It looks sad when one night she gives her attention then none the next.

so it was a quiet night for fan club Leora!  so what is it with her now that Malia is her roommate?  is it an every other night kind of deal with them?  how many of you went to bed disappointed like you have so many other nights?  how does the sexual calendar work with Leora?  i'm sure lady red will appear and buy them more time to carry on with their teasing shows!  i'm sure i will get a lot of nasty replies to my questions...but hey, this is CC!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so it was a quiet night for fan club Leora!  so what is it with her now that Malia is her roommate?  is it an every other night kind of deal with them?  how many of you went to bed disappointed like you have so many other nights?  how does the sexual calendar work with Leora?  i'm sure lady red will appear and buy them more time to carry on with their teasing shows!  i'm sure i will get a lot of nasty replies to my questions...but hey, this is CC!!

My assumption for the reason we haven’t seen Leora and Malia escalate things between them like last Thursday when they were drunk in the living room dancing, being silly and having fun and ended up bating near each other on the sofa. I believe that since things have progressed sexually that they will only really get physical and sexual 2 times per week., otherwise they may feel viewers will get bored if it happens to often and too fast. Plus, I also feel that they may be the type of girls that may need alcohol to loosen up and let their guard comes down. Once this happens Malia will make her move and tell Leora to have fun, relax and enjoy herself. 

• Haha 1