Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #27 2020 May

Certainly seemed nice to notice how good the two have seemed to be getting along and how much closer it may have seemed that they may have become. Also...to notice that it has seemed that they are both becoming more familiar and comfortable with each other in various ways. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ciertamente me pareció agradable notar cuán bien se han llevado los dos y cuánto más cerca puede parecer que se han vuelto. Además ... notar que parece que ambos se están familiarizando más entre sí de varias maneras y que se han sentido más cómodos entre sí de alguna manera.

It is true that they feel more comfortable every day, caressing the body of the other ...
but last night when Leora masturbated she was thinking of me .. hahaha
when she ran her tongue over the nipple, that moment she was thinking of me .. hahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, raul399 said:

It is true that they feel more comfortable every day, caressing the body of the other ...
when she ran her tongue over the nipple, that moment she was thinking of me .. hahaha

I know it's joking my friend...as for myself...I've most times usually tried to refrain from being as explicit in various subject matters because I know it usually gets noticed by someone there and I personally would rather like to not consider myself any cause of making someone upset from being sad or mad.

I am caught up to the 0318 hrs orgasm. 0n today I believe to be the 05.10.2020....

Just dropped in to say that it's been five beautiful, interesting years watching Leora.

These last few months of freedom have revealed a new and maturing  Leora.

I don't see her returning to Krasnoyarsk. She has realized her superpower. I, for one, hope the powers that be see what Ms Cat and I see.

Thanks for the past 48hrs. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

The girls "feel more comfortable"?!? Shouldn't it be that the girls only have something sexual with each other when they are actualy into this stuff? 

It surprises me that nobody here notices how absurd this whole thing is. RLC pays two show girls to give any teasing shows on a site that claims to give an insight into their private lives. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2