B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

The main difference here was the absence of a camera. The other girls could enter this room just like all the other ones.  Gina obviously doesn't want to have sex in front of a camera. She probably limited herself to the pseudo lesbian and Masturbation events, which could even be faked also. 

Some time ago, the idea of RLC was to give an insight into the private life of the residents. If they now censor their lives, and for example only have sex somewhere else, where is the actual content.  

I can still remember how some people here made the guy guests as a reason why there is so less sex to see in the GOV apartments. It was said that they are not paid by RLC and therefore one could not expect that they would be willing to give an insight. But this guy do ne seems to have any issue with the camera.

The problem is the Concept of the GOV apartments. The girls have got so used to these Shows that they think it's the actual content. If they don't want to show their private life, that's no problem. But then they should also not be in the project. 

Even if there was another camera in that place i can assure you she wouldn’t have fucked, it’s not about the camera at all, if she doesn’t want to do sex on cameras, it’s totally fine to me but to have sex in the blind spots while being in the APARTMENT which we pay to watch is absolutely wrong in my opinion! 

Don’t like to fuck on camera then go outside the apartment and do whatever you want but as long as you are in the apartment this shouldn’t be allowed! Well atleast in my opinion 😁

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Even if there was another camera in that place i can assure you she wouldn’t have fucked, it’s not about the camera at all, if she doesn’t want to do sex on cameras, it’s totally fine to me but to have sex in the blind spots while being in the APARTMENT which we pay to watch is absolutely wrong in my opinion! 

Don’t like to fuck on camera then go outside the apartment and do whatever you want but as long as you are in the apartment this shouldn’t be allowed! Well atleast in my opinion 😁

Any resident who is not prepared to have sex on camera should not be part of the project. This does not mean that sex should be mandatory, but the residents mindeset should allow them to show this part of there private life when a sitauion arises normaly. This Event with Gina is the perfect negativ example. She should have not hide the sex from the cameras. 

The idea to leave everything private outside and to give only superficial shows in the apartment is in my opinion the downfall of RLC.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Any resident who is not prepared to have sex on camera should not be part of the project. This does not mean that sex should be mandatory, but the residents mindeset should allow them to show this part of there private life when a sitauion arises normaly. This Event with Gina is the perfect negativ example. She should have not hide the sex from the cameras. 

The idea to leave everything private outside and to give only superficial shows in the apartment is in my opinion the downfall of RLC.  

There is an error in your calculation, because to be fucked in front of the cameras, it must be at least two, so that probably means that at least one of the two people is not participating in RLC, so he has no reason to do it in a camera-filled apartment if he doesn't want to

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

There is an error in your calculation, because to be fucked in front of the cameras, it must be at least two, so that probably means that at least one of the two people is not participating in RLC, so he has no reason to do it in a camera-filled apartment if he doesn't want to

He has no problem fucking in front of a camera. So I would say it was Gina's choice to hide it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

He has no problem fucking in front of a camera. So I would say it was Gina's choice to hide it.

Frankly, it's hard to judge the party at B4 because Gina was no longer herself, they heated up in the kitchen, she got on him and he brought her out of view of the cameras, but he also takes Gina out of sight of those in the living room
For what I think, we will be really fixed on the motivations of each one if we see Cesar in B1 with Gina without it being smashed by illicit products as a few days ago
Especially since now, she seems to have come out of her bad period
We just have to hope that it's not just a night out like there is often

Otherwise my previous comment was more general than simply Gina

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

@corvette84 has already mentioned it. This guy has already shown several times that he has no problem having sex in front of the cameras.

No, it was Gina who wasn't prepared to continue that part of her life in front of a camera.  

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Frankly, it's hard to judge the party at B4 because Gina was no longer herself, they heated up in the kitchen, she got on him and he brought her out of view of the cameras, but he also takes Gina out of sight of those in the living room
For what I think, we will be really fixed on the motivations of each one if we see Cesar in B1 with Gina without it being smashed by illicit products as a few days ago
Especially since now, she seems to have come out of her bad period
We just have to hope that it's not just a night out like there is often

Like gina would have real sex in that apartment otherwise. It's the same with almost every girl in this apartment. They give cheap shows for the cameras and keep their private life somewhere else. 

It is a problem with the concept of GOV. The girls only know how to cleverly use it to make a lot of money without any real effort. It is sad. Very sad.

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@corvette84 has already mentioned it. This guy has already shown several times that he has no problem having sex in front of the cameras.

No, it was Gina who wasn't prepared to continue that part of her life in front of a camera.  

Like gina would have real sex in that apartment otherwise. It's the same with almost every girl in this apartment. They give cheap shows for the cameras and keep their private life somewhere else. 

It is a problem with the concept of GOV. The girls only know how to cleverly use it to make a lot of money without any real effort. It is sad. Very sad.

He also already fucked a girl off camera while this one did not have worries to do it in front, so what do you think, hiding or not hiding? 
Now I would like to know how you can be so categorical  about Gina, did you see the party? Have you seen her behavior? Personally, I think there have been encouraging signs

My comment where I answered you is not exclusively related to Gina, but it must be seen in its general aspect
It is like in couples apartments, their friends or family or other guests do not have to be naked or fucked in front of the cameras while they are present in the apartment

It is the same for all people entering a GOV apartment who are not participating in the project

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

He also already fucked a girl off camera while this one did not have worries to do it in front, so what do you think, hiding or not hiding? 
Now I would like to know how you can be so categorical  about Gina, did you see the party? Have you seen her behavior? Personally, I think there have been encouraging signs

My comment where I answered you is not exclusively related to Gina, but it must be seen in its general aspect
It is like in couples apartments, their friends or family or other guests do not have to be naked or fucked in front of the cameras while they are present in the apartment

It is the same for all people entering a GOV apartment who are not participating in the project

I'd say you and Alladino are both right on this.

Gina was indeed drugged out of her mind but Cesar/Maradona/Curly hair/Whatever his name is also fucked on cam before whereas Gina never did much. We'll see what happens in B2 I suppose...

3 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

I'd say you and Alladino are both right on this.

Gina was indeed drugged out of her mind but Cesar/Maradona/Curly hair/Whatever his name is also fucked on cam before whereas Gina never did much. We'll see what happens in B2 I suppose...

Cesar still ate her pussy and put her fingers, so we can not really say that she never did anything sexual in front of the cameras :biggrin:

9 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Don’t know about others but for me it’s disgusting when tenants do things off cameras like if you are shy or uncomfortable doing sex infront of cameras, it’s fine but then do it outside the apartment (which Gina had done many times presumably)

Tenants doing sex and stuff off cameras (which Gina did at the party) is like making a mockery of us, we pay to see things that happen in the APARTMENT and nothing that goes in here should be kept from us.

If tenants are not comfortable with anything i have no issue with that, even when tenants don’t have sex on camera for ages like Gina, i still have no issue with that but then she shouldn’t be having sex off cameras! Don’t want us to see you getting fucked then go outside and not in the blind spots of apartment, it’s wrong! 

I've been saying that exact thing for years!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Cesar still ate her pussy and put her fingers, so we can not really say that she never did anything sexual in front of the cameras :biggrin:

I'd say that it was because she wasn't all there, but she still has enough conscience to not want to be fucked on cam. That is unless Cesar drags her down some more (she's her own grown up person but I'd say he doesn't seem to have a positive influence on her nor any of the women there).

2 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

I'd say that it was because she wasn't all there, but she still has enough conscience to not want to be fucked on cam. That is unless Cesar drags her down some more (she's her own grown up person but I'd say he doesn't seem to have a positive influence on her nor any of the women there).

from the tub video.... curly boy is grabbing and feeling up ANY girl ...he is trying to  fuck anything that moves...on camera or off....just a whore in a whore house.... not hard to figure out his game and the girlies tolerate for show purposes but not likely so much in the REAL,  Reallife….