B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

20 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She did bate the other day in the tub in B1.

If that is what you call that. I myself think she just had one hell of an itch after shaving. She has never derived any pleasure what so ever from self satisfaction, so therefore I am under the impression that she is frigid. Frozen from the waist down actually. I have never really seen any heat in her loins, even the night that the dude dipped the candle in the wax under the covers in B-1 on her first stay, although I must admit that is far the most erotic and sexual moment I have seen from her in all three of her stays so far. 

Frozen the newest "ICE QUEEN" maybe RLC should give her a new name. I sure hope she never jumps in that pool. or it might become a solid sheet of ice 🤣😈😉

Image result for frozen

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

If that is what you call that. I myself think she just had one hell of an itch after shaving. She has never derived any pleasure what so ever from self satisfaction, so therefore I am under the impression that she is frigid. Frozen from the waist down actually. I have never really seen any heat in her loins, even the night that the dude dipped the candle in the wax.

To me that was a full bate which I had never seen from Milena. She had an orgasm at the end that she was vocal with. What did you watch?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ich habe ihren ersten Aufenthalt nie gesehen, nur ihren zweiten und diesen.

9 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Ich habe ihren ersten Aufenthalt nie gesehen, nur ihren zweiten und diesen.

corvette84 PM

• Like 1

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

To me that was a full bate which I had never seen from Milena. She had an orgasm at the end that she was vocal with. What did you watch?

I never have the sound on, I listen to tunes on Pandora. If that is the case then she has taken the crown from the fastest bater in the east Kristy.

• Like 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

I never have the sound on, I listen to tunes on Pandora. If that is the case then she has taken the crown from the fastest bater in the east Kristy.

Oh, it was a quick one. But it was complete.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Il y a 5 heures, corvette84 a dit :

It was a quick, semi-hidden bate at best to be honest. As a recycled girl, she should be doing more than just underwater bates.

And well, like some may say, it was a better start compared to her previous stay.