B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

this is what i'm thinking is going on during this UM.  I believe when the house comes back online that the stage will be set for some kind of special show.  with that being said, all of those that are waiting should run get some party favors and a bed pan so you won't have to miss one second of it.....LMAO  this shit is just toooooo damn funny!!

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

this is what i'm thinking is going on during this UM.  I believe when the house comes back online that the stage will be set for some kind of special show.  with that being said, all of those that are waiting should run get some party favors and a bed pan so you won't have to miss one second of it.....LMAO  this shit is just toooooo damn funny!!

Well you think way too much--only B5 is there and most of the girls are in their own room.  Actually, the shit you say sometimes is just tooooooooooooo damn funny 😏

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Well you think way too much--only B5 is there and most of the girls are in their own room 😏

That's because they was um now that b1 has left they should be on there way to b4 then the party of absolutely nothing will begin 😂

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy shit this is hilarious. It truly as if the idiots at RLC have a death wish for their terribly run business.  

That is some of the worst timing ever... With almost all recent parties being interrupted by long UMs, putting it UM right now was just so completely amateurish that you can almost wonder if they want to piss off their subscribers.

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

Das heißt, ich meine, keine neuen Abonnenten und diejenigen, die noch abonniert sind, werden sie wegen des ständigen Bullshit kündigen 😂

I have....

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

it's funny that you accuse a person without really knowing if it is this one who did the thing you blame
For your information, we are 4 moderators on this forum with different schedules, for my part I slept like a baby and I only came at 5:25 pm to touch a computer keyboard, having things to do in the real world until there : biggrin:

on the other hand even if I have never been mean to someone, I think that I will maybe become it specially with you

Because you are starting to no longer respect the rules of this forum, either in terms of moderators or in relation to participants

Besides, as you point out and to remain consistent with the decision that was made in relation to your other comment which has been deleted, I also delete this one because also being outside our rules

All right, if it wasn't you who twice deleted my beautiful comments, I'd like to know who it was, I'm a good person and I'm not vengeful.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And they have pulled the shade down so we can't see them take their drugs and weed on Cam 3-17. I am so happy I have cancelled my subscription. RLC management both local and site management really do not care about us customers.

giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Haha 2