B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you have to admit...it's pretty fucking comical LMAO

As someone says..i usted to think rlc was a tragedy..but now i realize it is an comedy😄.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sergio said:

it's funny that you accuse a person without really knowing if it is this one who did the thing you blame
For your information, we are 4 moderators on this forum with different schedules, for my part I slept like a baby and I only came at 5:25 pm to touch a computer keyboard, having things to do in the real world until there :biggrin:

on the other hand even if I have never been mean to someone, I think that I will maybe become it specially with you

Because you are starting to no longer respect the rules of this forum, either in terms of moderators or in relation to participants

Besides, as you point out and to remain consistent with the decision that was made in relation to your other comment which has been deleted, I also delete this one because also being outside our rules

• Like 1

Look on the bright side if they stay um they wont make any money from the viewership of the apartment plus that also means no new subscribers for rlc 😂

Their literally losing money right now 😂

So when the apartment comes back online expect a couple of "shows" to happen immediately 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

18 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Look on the bright side if they stay um they wont make any money from the viewership of the apartment plus that also means no new subscribers for rlc 😂

Their literally losing money right now 😂

So when the apartment comes back online expect a couple of "shows" to happen immediately 😂

LMAO I agree with you on the new subscriber part but unfortunately they are still making money off of those that choose to accept it!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO I agree with you on the new subscriber part but unfortunately they are still making money off of those that choose to accept it!!

That's want I mean no new subscribers plus the ones that are still subscribe they will cancel because of the constant bullshit 😂

Just now, Kingbanks said:

That's want I mean no new subscribers plus the ones that are still subscribe they will cancel because of the constant bullshit 😂

the majority of the ones that still subscribe will not ever cancel for any reason....the proof is in the pudding!!

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Seriously, a party in the house, but completely off-camera? 😡 Atleast open the blinders on the opposing terrace, girls! 🤬

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

B4 UM!! WTF?

Meanwhile, this bullshit from RLC is so audacious that it is funny again. I mean, they sell a product as real life, but as soon as something even remotely exciting (because finally not fake) is going on, the residents escape from the camera or RLC takes the whole apartment offline. 

This is so extreme, you have to have respect for it again. 🤣

25 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy shit this is hilarious. It truly as if the idiots at RLC have a death wish for their terribly run business.  

RLC does not care about anything anymore. They know they have customers who will just keep paying no matter how much they get screwed. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Meanwhile, this bullshit from RLC is so audacious that it is funny again. RLC does not care about anything anymore. They know they have customers who will just keep paying no matter how much they get screwed. 

👍