B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

8 hours ago, firewall said:

so how many months we have to deal with ginger and elletra again ☹️,

i heard the spain borders will stay closed until july so for having fresh blood on rlc it's not again for tomorrow 😏 same thing for B1 and B2

Can't wait for 1st July though when we get 13 brand new girls in the GOV apts...😏

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ed2 said:

At this stage, no, no one can leave or enter the country, so we don't really have any other option.

Guys here seem to forget all these Covid restrictions, Ed...It's either empty beds, or quick fire replacements with girls living in Spain...

2 hours ago, AntEater said:

RLC has all types of people and all types of girls. I don't understand why you're trying to belittle them just because they are not your type. They're young, pretty, and uninhibited so they're perfect for RLC. In fact Elettra is one of the few Barca girls that actually let you into her real life a little, and for someone that is always going on about how these girls hide their real lives I would have thought that you would be the first person to appreciate Elettra. But it seems they can't please you, probably why RLC stopped trying and just decided to focus on their bottom line.

Hey...you're starting to sound like Alladino...😏

• Haha 3

The game, is that the girl who is indicated by the bottle, you have to put the whole bottle in the pussy, for Ginger and Elettra, there are no problems, the other two will have to suffer a bit

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Moreover, both girls are not really attractive at all.

I think that's part of the charm. They both look more like a normal girl, not like a spotless model. I sort of find this kind of looks alot more interesting and attractive.

• Thanks 1

Well I see some changes have been made while I have been away. Milena now has the a bedroom with 3 cams, I wonder if we will ever have a reason to surf through all three cams or just pop in to her doing the same old shit as she before. I also see that Electra has returned and now is the twin bedroom with Ginger. Those two deserve each other, and this was probably a good move on Covid RLC's part.