Masha General Chat Topic #4 2020 May/July

happyone

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The damn night vision thing is quite annoying though.  

If you are watching on the free cam1--yes it is, but cam 2 is ok with night vision--and always better in living color

• Upvote 1

Can someone explain me what is going on with her leg? It looks totally fine, no swelling, no bruises and suddenly she can use it? She needs a wheelchair? She was talking to her mom and said that treatment will be long. Don't get it.

24 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Can someone explain me what is going on with her leg? It looks totally fine, no swelling, no bruises and suddenly she can use it? She needs a wheelchair? She was talking to her mom and said that treatment will be long. Don't get it.

has fallen, something broken in the knee, now probably 3 months before she can walk again, the fracture will heal without surgery.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, valdemar said:

I can tell you this from experience, I ripped my ACL and for about the first week it was hard to do very much, but after that I went along as if nothing had ever happened.  After several years it just flat gave out on me and I had to have surgery.  As for Masha, who knows what might have happened, she is all into the drama!

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Everyone should be really happy now--Masha's helper is wearing a new top and shorts. 😏

She felt that we were worried about her but she wearing the same bra

But she should working in the kitchen as Marina working now

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can tell you this from experience, I ripped my ACL and for about the first week it was hard to do very much, but after that I went along as if nothing had ever happened.  After several years it just flat gave out on me and I had to have surgery.  As for Masha, who knows what might have happened, she is all into the drama!

BTW, this is could be a late result of the ropeman meeting

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Dang. I hope she's OK. Knees are like backs: once they get screwed up, they never quite work the same. She's a good gal so I hate when this happens to tenants, their friends, or CC members. Hopefully we'll watch her recover and it will be quick.

• Like 5