Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

oye, ¿puedes decir que ocurrió el otro día con el teléfono mientras planchaba? a ver si vas a ser tu el que no ve rlc?

hey can you say it happened the other day with the phone while ironing? to see if you are going to be the one who does not see rlc?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Joe, no señor. En realidad apenas lo miré hasta más tarde. Parece que puedes dejarlo solo cuando quieras, lo que es genial, ya que significa que Malia recibió toda su atención. Pero sé lo que quieres decir, ya que nunca sabes cuándo ese mensaje interminable podría comenzar de nuevo. Pero anoche y esta noche fueron para las chicas.

no, lo que tenian era la tablet entre ellas y estaban viendo algun programa o serie

no, what they had was the tablet between them and they were watching some program or series

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, scutus said:

If you wish to get started on that subject, Which does not follow the criteria for which this thread is intended !

I can come up with several multiple personalities that are currently posting in this thread. 

But I see absolutely nothing gained, by doing so, as it would work in someones favor toward the disruption of this thread.

Which there is far too much of already. Of course this is my opinion. But we have different reasons for being  involved in this thread, or any other thread of CC's !

Perhaps you should publish the names of the “ several multiple personalities “ who are currently frequenting this site, then we would all be as well informed as you appear to be?

Whatever benefit would people gain by disrupting this thread?  unless perhaps you class disruption as someone with perhaps a different opinion to yourself, or other like minded individuals.

Thats what I was under the impression this forum was created for, the offering of different opinions, but perhaps I and some other members are mistaken when we offer honest assessments of things that we observe.They are merely opinions of one individual, whether people agree or disagree is no justification to label them disruptive..

It would of course be vastly different if the forum was renamed “  Leora’s fan club “ or “ Leora appreciation society “  Then these “ disruptive elements “ could be rooted out and a lifetime ban imposed on them, or taken outside and shot If you had your way I imagine .....Perhaps you should propose my suggestion to the forum administrators.

I thought that your First Amendment allowed for Freedom of Speech....Or am I mistaken?

Merely an opinion of a non disruptive member of a forum, who also appreciates Leora’s efforts... most of the time!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, marxsolita said:

vaginal fluids? can you really see them?

Yeah, Leora was very wet, when Malia came out of the room Leora touch her pussy many times and we all seen the fluid between fingers and pussy, and then she wiped her fingers on the bed...

It was so hot.

You should see the replay 😉

• Like 2