Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Just now, Newark52 said:

I bet that was a struggle working that one out, but you still need to earn/have MONEY to use a Debit card, nothings free in the real world

Yes she gets paid from RLC what is your point?

There has been some talk previously about observable effects of the mutual "Massage" session upon Leora and Malia. I decided not to look for physical reactions but the look at observable physiological responses. Malia's respiration rate ranged from 16-20 breaths per minute while she was on the receiving end. (This is the upper end of the normal adult range). While I could not observe Leora as well, she did exhibit "facial flushing" while she was administering to Malia. After about 23:00;00, and on camera #11, Leora's face has become beet red. (my laptop screen has not been color corrected so your results may vary).  And, after the session, Leora showed us the sticky results of her responses. I was happy to see for the first time that Leora's manipulation of Malia's pussy was more aggressive than ever seen before. She used the same technique that she uses on her own pussy at times, (of clenching the flesh of the labia between her index and third finger and pulling it away) over and over. Now that Leora has become reasonably comfortable with these sessions, I'm waiting for the next step...which I hope will be "digital insertion". 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I again will repeat something that has been said before philo. "You do have a way with words", and "You have quite a vivid imagination" as well my friend. I again reviewed the occasion both in normal view and in zoom view as well. What you described never occurred.

As I've said to you in the past...you have quite a vivid imagination. Now I'll tell you something similar to what others have told you previously in the past as well, "It's not nice to project things occurring in some particular ways that actually haven't", although those weren't the exact words used. They were more like "philo...Stop Projecting or Promoting Conspiracy Theories or Tall Tales". Does that happen to ring any bells ? It's considered quite similar to those who engage in ruses or fallacies.

Besides that...you...who seems to project yourself as someone who could perhaps be considered as some sort of a Voyeur Extraordinaire to some by being mainly interested in the overall meaning and ways of voyeurism...yet according to your comments you have made over time...it has seemed quite peculiar that it usually always seemed that you were quite interested in occasions involving sexual situations more so than anything else. 

I as well noticed some of the occasions you referred to concerning some of the project participants and residences of the past in some posts made on a page of the previous subthread of this topic listing...although I did not comment on any of it. I will say that some of the occasions you vaguely described...did not occur quite the ways you made some seem to have in those vague desciptions of some of them.

There were others around then as well who noticed what more or less occurred during some of those occasions and some of your comments made concerning some of them back then as well...and a few still are.

I don't have a clue about the meaning of all the words you just said. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

this is reminding me of sasha and dasha with that month long build up to actually doing anything tons of viewers every night just waiting to see if they would take things a little further

And then they did...LOL

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes she gets paid from RLC what is your point?

Go back to my original posting about their shopping trip, then seeing as you are so clever work it out for yourself.

12 minutes ago, philo said:

There has been some talk previously about observable effects of the mutual "Massage" session upon Leora and Malia. I decided not to look for physical reactions but the look at observable physiological responses. Malia's respiration rate ranged from 16-20 breaths per minute while she was on the receiving end. (This is the upper end of the normal adult range). While I could not observe Leora as well, she did exhibit "facial flushing" while she was administering to Malia. After about 23:00;00, and on camera #11, Leora's face has become beet red. (my laptop screen has not been color corrected so your results may vary).  And, after the session, Leora showed us the sticky results of her responses. I was happy to see for the first time that Leora's manipulation of Malia's pussy was more aggressive than ever seen before. She used the same technique that she uses on her own pussy at times, (of clenching the flesh of the labia between her index and third finger and pulling it away) over and over. Now that Leora has become reasonably comfortable with these sessions, I'm waiting for the next step...which I hope will be "digital insertion". 

Brush Up on Your YA Vocab for Dictionary Day

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, philo said:

I don't have a clue about the meaning of all the words you just said. 

You...a self insinuating Voyeur Extraordinaire not have a clue of plain English ? Why philo...I do find that hard to believe...because I know better. You have a very good clue.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Go back to my original posting about their shopping trip, then seeing as you are so clever work it out for yourself.

I know what you're saying, Duh!