Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think Sir that was maybe because Malia move her hand away herself to pull Leora closer round her back and kept it there for a while so Leora started doing both of them. Malia did that thing she does that we now know of pulling on the bed or sheets as she is writhing. So Leora couldn''t wait and did it herself!!

I hope you're right Slipper, and they move to the next level. But I thought Malia tried to sneak in with her hand a coupla times, sadly with no success...

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I hope you're right Slipper, and they move to the next level. But I thought Malia tried to sneak in with her hand a coupla times, sadly with no success...

Yes Sir she did do that but i think by that point Leora was already on the way!

6 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Now that you all have jerked off, you are already happy,
Now there are no criticisms, now they are the best in RLC, this will go down in history ... etc ... etc ... hahaha
This shows that people are very vulnerable, and their concepts, ideals, are fragile ... hahaha
If they do not do the same or more ... Will the criticism return?
hahaha

Oh yes, I am sure they will be the " same old, same old, they are boring,  they need to be gone " .

Tenants they were three weeks ago.     Three weeks from now !!! 🤣

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

What i think is important and touching is how happy and smiling they are now in the Kitchen. No awkwardness or anything like that.

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

One step at a time Naga.  Just think of all the " little steps" that the door has been opened to !!😊

It, should be very interesting watching Leora, and Malia taking those steps, to say the least !  😉

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Now that you all have jerked off, you are already happy,
Now there are no criticisms, now they are the best in RLC, this will go down in history ... etc ... etc ... hahaha
This shows that people are very vulnerable, and their concepts, ideals, are fragile ... hahaha
If they do not do the same or more ... Will the criticism return?
hahaha

Now braul...you know that's a personal question to be asking somebody...but the answer is...No as are the answers to the rest...Yes and right and right and perhaps and perhaps and who knows. I think that may about cover it. hahaha                                                                                                                              

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Ahora braul ... sabes que es una pregunta personal que le harás a alguien ... pero la respuesta es ... No, como lo son las respuestas al resto ... Sí, correcto y correcto y quizás y quizás y quién sabe. Creo que eso puede cubrirlo. jajaja                                                                                                                              

Nick ... hello .... I honestly don't understand you .. hahaha

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Nick ... hello .... I honestly don't understand you .. hahaha

Hey my friend. No worries. Only answers to your insinuations and questions in order they were quoted my friend. hahaha.