Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

30 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Is the RLC site down? Here in East Coast U.S. it’s showing website is not available 

Don't believe it's down Joe. I still have it here on Mars. 👽  Lol. Anyway...I thought you cancelled Joe.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Don't believe it's down Joe. I still have it here on Mars. 👽  Lol. Anyway...I thought you cancelled Joe.

I did cancel, then I started reading all the messages about Leora and Malia bating together so I just subscribed again. With my luck now nothing will happen now that I am back. 🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I did cancel, then I started reading all the messages about Leora and Malia bating together so I just subscribed again. With my luck now nothing will happen now that I am back. 🙃

Kind of figured that might have been the case and I know what you mean sir. 🙂

• Upvote 1

It seems to me that there is much more activity outside, for these girls, each on their own, perhaps the next step of the soap opera is a boy's invitation, to see, now, Leora would seem so

For many of you who haven't been on RLC for a long time Leora masturbating is old news. I have been on RLC since Nov 2013 and back then all we saw Leora do was fuck Paul in either of two locations, the bedroom or the couch, in their original small apartment. She also was swallowing his sperm in those days as well. But it was months after I joined before she started masturbating. I recall being shocked one time when she sat in the chair in front of the computer and played with herself. And looking at her sessions now she has come a long way and may times. In those days, Paul lasted about two minutes so her having an orgasm was impossible.

She was and has always been a magnificent cum swallower.

• Like 7