Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That's why I asked the question, because I wasn't sure.....I certainly wouldn't  be able to, as I dont fit the criteria you have stipulated HF.😹

Jimbo, the reason you don't think you would be able to is because you are not in the position to have to do so.  Trust me, if you wanted to you could!  I'm caught up and going to bed..have a good night sir and goodnight!!

• Like 1

Good morning 🌞🌞🌞🌞

good night 🌙🌛🌚

Good morning, girls 🌞🌞☀️☀️

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸 👸 👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

have a great happy day

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a une heure, jimbo4 a dit :
il y a une heure, HarleyFatboy a dit :

so what you are saying is, he doesn't trust her and is keeping tabs on her to the best of his ability!!  I don't blame him as all of the RLC girls are a bunch of cheating _ _ _ _ _!!

I'm not sure so would ask the question whether Paul in Russia has access to RLC?

Dans l'ancien appartement ,je me souviens d'avoir vu sur l'ecran de son ordinateur ,que LEORA manipulait ,  un vue prise par la camera du salon .A l'époque je pensais que cela lui permettait de vérifier et de corriger les cadrages .

In the old apartment, I remember seeing on the screen of her computer, that LEORA was manipulating, a view taken by the camera in the living room. At the time I thought that it allowed her to check and correct the framing.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Shows on the Payment Server they do.   

Does it really, I'm surprised, I've never noticed it before, is it reasonably new? My apologies SC.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Does it really, I'm surprised, I've never noticed it before, is it reasonably new? My apologies SC.

I think it was something started over the last couple of months.   Ones that have recurring accounts with RLC likely would not notice as their Payment is taken Monthly or every 3 Months so the only time they would need to make a trip to the Payment Server page is if they wanted to Cancel their Account.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I do agree with you that seeing Leora and Malia having sex with each other ever night would be exciting at first, however after time it would definitely loose its novelty. What I don’t understand is that when Leora was living alone at the current apartment or living with Paul at the previous apartment she had a sexual appetite where she had to pleasure herself at least once a day or more. However, since the night her and Malia bated in the living room together a couple weeks ago, she now only pleasures herself once a week, which tells me either she has lost her libido or is now completely coordinating and planning out their physical interactions in advance. In my opinion, when it comes to real life sexual intimacy between two people to believable it has to be authentic and happen unplanned and unscripted.

What you're saying is very fair, I think this is the last apartment, which still has some mystery, I, I'm a little cynical and I think a lot of things are planned, but deep down in my heart, I hope not, basically, there is always the fact that these girls, they are paid to do this and RLC is not a charity.