Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

9 minutes ago, marxsolita said:

ella puede tener una ligera idea solo revisando este foro, pero ella está muy por encima de lo que se dice en el, no tiene respeto ninguno por sus seguidores de este foro, la única vez que vi que hizo algo por este foro fue cuando semana pasada ella estaba planchando, quejandose la gente de que solo tenia ojos para su telefono, se dio media vuelta vuelta la plancha y se puso ha hacer cosas con su telefono mirando a la camara para que vieran que le importaba una m .. lo que pensaran sus seguidores de ella. Espero que haya tenido claro si no te habia encontrado ya antes, lo que le importamos.

lo siento pero es la realidad

creo sinceramente, que si le importase una m....a, no habría hecho lo que hizo

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Are you serious, because Leora seems to be unable to do anything sexually unless Malia is hovering over her, this is what I meant by that statement, and you know it's true because this is not the same Leora before Malia showed up, but this is just my opinion on what my eyes have been seeing lately

I understand what you are implying but it’s not up to anyone else to get her to do anything, whether it’s sexual, emotional, getting out of bed, going out, eating, sleeping .Whatever she has a problem with, whether sickness, boredom, anger, lethargy...who knows what, no one else can get her out of it, only her. She can be as stubborn as a donkey, so let her get on with it and sort it out in her own time...😼

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

ademas; esta niña no ama a nadie, perdón, si, solo se ama a si misma, esta encantada de haberse conocido, vive únicamente para hacer su voluntad, o esa es la imagen que quiere transmitir.

en la vida real Julia, igual es diferente , es otra persona, pero yo la que veo me parece eso, egocéntrica y caprichosa

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I understand what you are implying but it’s not up to anyone else to get her to do anything, whether it’s sexual, emotional, getting out of bed, going out, eating, sleeping .Whatever she has a problem with, whether sickness, boredom, anger, lethargy...who knows what, no one else can get her out of it, only her. She can be as stubborn as a donkey, so let her get on with it and sort it out in her own time...😼

I would just have to respectfully agree to disagree, but thanks so much for your feedback, but I would agree whatever is bothering her, I hope she's able to resolved it

• Like 1

Can I be honest for a second, if anyone was able to review the replay the moment Leora step into the bathtub, please do so because you will see the best perfect butt, a female could ever have, and I completely lost it when she turned and aimed her totally wet butt towards Camera 7, and performed a little dance, and after that, I just amazed of how much I miss little things like that from her

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Are you serious, because Leora seems to be unable to do anything sexually unless Malia is hovering over her, this is what I meant by that statement, and you know it's true because this is not the same Leora before Malia showed up, but this is just my opinion on what my eyes have been seeing lately

No one knows if that was or wasn't part of an intention of hers in a grand scheme of things so to speak anyway e, since getting her old friend to become her roommate and relocate and move in with her there anyway...that is other than them. 

In other words...perhaps thinking with the two of them there...the less that would have to occur of much of any significant interest with just one to still be able to reach some satisfactory amount of observer's quota.

It's been mentioned previously here by multiple visitors of this thread...that the residence there has been becoming much similar to the other project residence's in terms of frequency of occasions of more significant interest occurring, and it has seemed that at some of the other residences lately and for awhile now...that more interesting occasions have seemed to have been occurring more often even than the one usually referred to here.

• Thanks 1