Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad
34 minutes ago, Concour1 said:

Guess they don't trust themselves in the bedroom

But i get the feeling Sir that the decision of staying in the living room again may have only been accepted by 50% of the vote!! 😆

OMG, have you ever had a young nurse wash you? How the hell do you not get turned on?

I need tips, normally only get horny with wife and Leora. This is cruel treatment OMG

• Haha 3

I see a tattoo on a woman's arm when done professionally looks very sexy, but when they put big tattoos on their breasts or butt, it looks unsexy and gross, and from a distance it looks as though their skin is infected

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I see a tattoo on a woman's arm when done professionally looks very sexy, but when they put big tattoos on their breasts or butt, it looks unsexy and gross, and from a distance it looks as though their skin is infected

I love a small one on the ankle on woman very sexy. I think Leora would be better doing this first then go bigger if she loves it.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love a small one on the ankle on woman very sexy. I think Leora would be better doing this first then go bigger if she loves it.

Trial and error i would guess Sir. Maybe this is why the temporary was taken first. At least that is quick and will go! And i read before that she asked Paul if it was ok to get one, so she won't rush.

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

Trial and error i would guess Sir. Maybe this is why the temporary was taken first. At least that is quick and will go! And i read before that she asked Paul if it was ok to get one, so she won't rush.

Yes, knowing Leora she loves and repects Paul. She would totally talk to Paul about it but in the end it's Leora's body. My other experience is to get a tattoo had has a special meaning. All my family went small on the ankle first. The big on the arm is too big a jump. Baby steps when it comes to tatts.

• Like 2

Leora/ Malia, if you love tatts on young sexy men. You're love watching Dusty Martin. OMG all the women go wet over him. Enjoy

15 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

"Probably got a bit carried away" That is an understatement!

If referring to the guy in the pic/vid, you got that right. That much on someone looks nasty and certainly not attractive imo.