B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #14 (May/June)

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Great movement in the small bathroom, there must also be a lot of dust, all touching the nose, maybe they are allergic

Allergic and small bladder are two common conditions in RLC. 😜

• Haha 4

Il y a 8 heures, Sergio a dit :

Poor Milena, she's in such a bad way, forced to do these stupid shows, she must have serious money problems too.

Why did RLC bring her back again after her previous failure?

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Why did RLC bring her back again after her previous failure?

Maybe she is much more popular than you think and especially in the current context, she was available immediately after the departure of Amelie and Assol, and it was necessary that RLC filled these two empty beds, otherwise at the moment, you would have the pleasure of having only 4 girls at B4 and an empty room 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Maybe she is much more popular than you think and especially in the current context, she was available immediately after the departure of Amelie and Assol, and it was necessary that RLC filled these two empty beds, otherwise at the moment, you would have the pleasure of having only 4 girls at B4 and an empty room 

Better to close down and restart B4 after Covid-19 with better residents than to have a bunch of show girls there who never even remotely live up to the original idea of RLC. 

Especially Ginger and Elettra should have no business there. Their cam show belongs on Chaturbate, because it has nothing to do with their actual life. 

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Better to close down and restart B4 after Covid-19 with better residents than to have a bunch of show girls there who never even remotely live up to the original idea of RLC. 

Especially Ginger and Elettra should have no business there. Their cam show belongs on Chaturbate, because it has nothing to do with their actual life. 

it becomes a real fixed idea, on your part, to want to close this kind of apartment, tell yourself that you are surely part of a minority and that this kind of concept remains very popular within rlc for premium members

It is very clear that rlc is no longer for you, for the moment, it is really necessary that you move on to something else and that you go ahead

Even if i am not a big fan of Elettra, this girl is the one who shows the most her real life when she receives her boyfriend in the house or when she is the one who joins him at his house

Besides, I also find that we have very good moments in the various GOV and COV when they are celebrating all together, and we can finally see the good utility of the house of B4

The shows are just part of the game and they are in minorities in a 24 hour day so it's not a big deal to have them

• Like 3

Some girls lay naked on beds all day, some people moan. Girls masterbate too many times, some people moan. Some girls do nothing sexual at all like A&A, some people moan. You just can't win with some people.

Let us who do enjoy it fill our boots.  

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, moos54 said:

it becomes a real fixed idea, on your part, to want to close this kind of apartment, tell yourself that you are surely part of a minority and that this kind of concept remains very popular within rlc for premium members

It is very clear that rlc is no longer for you, for the moment, it is really necessary that you move on to something else and that you go ahead

Even if i am not a big fan of Elettra, this girl is the one who shows the most her real life when she receives her boyfriend in the house or when she is the one who joins him at his house

Besides, I also find that we have very good moments in the various GOV and COV when they are celebrating all together, and we can finally see the good utility of the house of B4

The shows are just part of the game and they are in minorities in a 24 hour day so it's not a big deal to have them

Nothing is necessary. As long as I enjoy being part of this forum everything is fine. 

Back to the topic. I think that reality and show kill each other. You can't improve reality with shows. When the girls put dildos in each other on the dining table one day, it always affects the credibility of other Events, even if they are real. How much of what could be normal is in reality just for show? For example, did Gina make up again (solved the issue) with the guy or has there relationship just fallen down to a show level for the cameras (because the show must go on)? In an apartment without shows, we would have an insight into her private life and know the answer. With the shows, we have only guesses. 

The show cannot be a part of real life, it is the opposite. If the girls are allowed to simply perform a show instead of giving a view into their private life when there are in the project, you will never see private life in this apartment for sure. Performing these shows is much easier. It's cheap and without real value. Real life is the value that RLC once brought. Without that, it's just a facade, 

It is important to stop the shows. If this is not possible with the current cast, it is better to close the apartment. 

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Nothing is necessary. As long as I enjoy being part of this forum everything is fine. 

Back to the topic. I think that reality and show kill each other. You can't improve reality with shows. When the girls put dildos in each other on the dining table one day, it always affects the credibility of other Events, even if they are real. How much of what could be normal is in reality just for show? For example, did Gina make up again (solved the issue) with the guy or has there relationship just fallen down to a show level for the cameras (because the show must go on)? In an apartment without shows, we would have an insight into her private life and know the answer. With the shows, we have only guesses. 

The show cannot be a part of real life, it is the opposite. If the girls are allowed to simply perform a show instead of giving a view into their private life when there are in the project, you will never see private life in this apartment for sure. Performing these shows is much easier. It's cheap and without real value. Real life is the value that RLC once brought. Without that, it's just a facade, 

It is important to stop the shows. If this is not possible with the current cast, it is better to close the apartment. 

Thanks for your continued roll as the selfish prick that you keep on proving you are.  If YOU don't like it...then it should be closed.  Folks, this is what a self centered, self absorbed, completely  autocratic, little shit dictator looks like, when they have no power. :dodgy:

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Thanks for your continued roll as the selfish prick that you keep on proving you are.  If YOU don't like it...then it should be closed.  Folks, this is what a self centered, self absorbed, completely  autocratic, little shit dictator looks like, when they have no power. :dodgy:

There are so many websites for shows on the internet, that your comment is just ridiculous. Even with RLC shut down, you would find a lot of alternativ places for shows. 

RLC was the only source of good voyeurism. It was a place where you could take a fair look into the private life of others. For this there is no alternative. 

The shows have destroyed reality. Not the other way around.

48 minutes ago, Alladino said:

for my part, I don't think it's too complicated to know how to separate things between show or real time

On the other hand, I think that you too idealize the possibility of having only real moments with the apartments of the couples because you know nothing of their life apart from what you can see via the cameras, either there is is not a big difference with the other apartments because who tells you that they fuck in front of the cameras for their personal pleasure or to do the show for the cameras, nothing is really certain in life

By cons rlc simply allows you to see this kind of moment and allows us to do this an opinion via our perception of things

some will say that everything is only show in the whole project, others will say that everything is real, and the last will make the difference by making a difference according to the events

and it is for all these things that most subscribe to this kind of project because in the end, everyone finds their account and pleasure 

46 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for my part, I don't think it's too complicated to know how to separate things between show or real time

On the other hand, I think that you too idealize the possibility of having only real moments with the apartments of the couples because you know nothing of their life apart from what you can see via the cameras, either there is is not a big difference with the other apartments because who tells you that they fuck in front of the cameras for their personal pleasure or to do the show for the cameras, nothing is really certain in life

By cons rlc simply allows you to see this kind of moment and allows us to do this an opinion via our perception of things

some will say that everything is only show in the whole project, others will say that everything is real, and the last will make the difference by making a difference according to the events

and it is for all these things that most subscribe to this kind of project because in the end, everyone finds their account and pleasure 

I am not discussing here what RLC might have to do to be really voyeuristic. I am aware that this is not possible or useful, because the residents know about the cameras and this will always have an influence. 

It would already be much better if these elements disappear from RLC which are so obviously shows. No more pseudo lesbian events, no more holding genitals in the camera for hours. All this has existed before and therefore I know that it is possible. Even GOV once started without these silly shows. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1