Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

59 minutes ago, groomy said:

P.S. I know Jab that you will only be happy if tomorrow in VH there is only 1 apartment with an M&S, and all the others will be closed. However, must look to the future. This apartment is not eternal (they can leave for personal reasons - just take next step in life and do it in this year). 

You may have heard of an old tv series The Untouchables, well M&S is the modern internet version 😁👍

• Like 2

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Well Obama is best president last years. And for next term - regardless of who wins.

it’s just when an untouchable apartment/people appear in company - it dramatically demotivates others and reduces overall efficiency.😒 

By the way, I saw fresh complaints in other apartaments is no light. I did not take screenshot yesterday. But the picture in M&S was worse than at some Misty parties. Bad light + musiclights ball - I just see mess of pixels on my laptop.😉 

P.S. I know Jab that you will only be happy if tomorrow in VH there is only 1 apartment with an M&S, and all the others will be closed. However, must look to the future. This apartment is not eternal (they can leave for personal reasons - just take next step in life and do it in this year). 

Was not pointed at you in particular. Just thought it was funny that all the winers here still didn't get their will and see them fined. I am happy with a lot of other places too don't worry. And I will know by time when they will leave. So all good here. About the party it was the kitchen with bad lighting. Livingroom wasn't bad. 

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was not pointed at you in particular. Just thought it was funny that all the winers here still didn't get their will and see them fined. 

Winers? assume you mean whiners or perhaps the paying customers who obviously see favouritism going on and don't understand why everybody else gets fined when they misbehave and M&S seem to escape being fined? Funny eh?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Robert Stack yes/no?.Well before my time😀😀

Yep quite correct young man 👍 see you are fucking old 😁

Think Jabs must have me on his famous ignore list as he never answers me now and I'm heartbroken 😫

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Think Jabs must have me on his famous ignore list as he never answers me now and I'm heartbroken 😫

In time you will get over it. LOL

Golden Girls Rose GIF by TV Land

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

If I could find the fucking ignore thingy!!!!!😀

I would never use it anyway,it's the cowards way out.Have a pop at each other now and again,act like adults and move on.Nae problemo.😀👍

• Like 2

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Was not pointed at you in particular. Just thought it was funny that all the winers here still didn't get their will and see them fined.  

One of main problems of modern Russia (and former USSR/East block, including even such EU as Bulgaria, Romania or Baltic countries) is selectivity of law.

If you do not have friends in high offices, corruption schemes and bribes - you will be go to prison for 10 kg of stolen potatoes to survive or any misconduct. Your business can be closed tomorrow (and you lost all), just because a competitor wants to get this niche, your real estate or your technology and bribed the right people. You will never get government or regional contract - unless you are friends with people in high offices and give them money.

If you are friends with the right people in high offices, use corruption schemes and bribes - you are above the law. Steal by the millions? Easy. To kill, rape, keep kilograms of drugs? Easy. Capture business from competitor is just a matter of couple of bribes.

And all the people in these countries are aware of this. This is the main problem of society. Which is not solved many-many years.

Now selectivity of law used by VHTV. 😒 This is cancer (oncology) of any company, society or largest country in world. All participants will learn (or already know about it). This will raise bad questions, resentment - why we are turned off for any loud bunch, and they were not even turned off for fight? 

And I will know by time when they will leave. So all good here.

I and you knew when Lexy and Pete would leave (Unfortunately, due to visa problems, they were forced to leave the project earlier what was planned). I feel like Cassandra (the mythological princess, who spoke in detail about the Troy fall, tried in every way to prevent this, but no one believed her, and her actions only accelerated events) again - what's next? When they leave. In the long run - if you don’t like webcams and camera posing/teasing, I have bad news for you.:sad:

And recently transformation of several promising apartments into webcam studios is rule.:confused: In the current conditions, this is safest and most effective way to make money at VHTV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1