Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

not really since i dont spent anytime in this apt, i'm protesting as for 31  apts as well and sims soon gonna be 32 😄

What you mean is there a new place coming? Ringo getting his own place? 🙈😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What you mean is there a new place coming? Ringo getting his own place? 🙈😂

hehehe no just in the downhill that goes vhtv i'm expecting one of the very few apts that i like to go in silent mode.

but you made me lough, can you imagine Ringo in his own apt??? hehehehe than we could all say it has come the end for vhtv 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

they actually treat very bad Kevin speacially Sofia. if i were him i would find a way to get away.

Well he claimed to be homeless which because of lockdown could well be true. Nina for example is unable to visit her mother.

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

could be, but i think that might Debi has taken something thus need all this "love/affection/hugs" it is not her natural behavior, but not sure.

I just assumed that Ian was being 'punished' for some misdemeanour but to be fair Ringo was attracted to Deborah since the first time he parked his skateboard in the Hall.

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

hehehe no just in the downhill that goes vhtv i'm expecting one of the very few apts that i like to go in silent mode.

but you made me lough, can you imagine Ringo in his own apt??? hehehehe than we could all say it has come the end for vhtv 😄

If he took Deborah with him it would be no laughing matter as she is the backbone here and played a large role in the setting up of Helena and Serj. Which one do you think might go silent moon and please don't say Sabrina.

I think it's a big bluff..I think ian should call their bluff and kick them both out. truth is you were right about the crime Ian is paying for..I think they keep page boy around just for this..but he eats it up

11 minutes ago, squish said:

If he took Deborah with him it would be no laughing matter as she is the backbone here and played a large role in the setting up of Helena and Serj. Which one do you think might go silent moon and please don't say Sabrina.

well in great sorrow i'm thinking about Sabrina, they always had issues with guest,they had that other couple that was helping them alot but they was not swinging and they left after that Sabrina and Scot really got no action at all,i dont know f the relocation helped them but i doubt.they are weird, they have no chemistry on what they do,is like you put a basketball player play soccer.the gopniks they got now in the house i think is pure luck or some other underground things goes on with Scott anyhow they wont stay for long and once will they gone, they will drown again, unfortunatelly Sabrina seems have no girlfriends, so my prediction is, enjoy as long as it last 🙂

Jeniffer and Bradley have problem with guest, is early to say, but i feel they have no swingers around to help them keep this apt on top list (i trully hope i'm wrong here since i ove this apt )

i like also Mia Rangar but thinks are doomed for them they wont last long, also problem with guest, only some guys to short fuck Mia and gone, very fast this story will get old.

Mellissa Sergio have a very sillent period dont know why. But that Theressa left was a big loss witch they need to replace, they really need to find a recruiter like Condor that guy had a talent bringing new blood for slaughter.

vhtv needs to find a new apt completely new they need just 1 equilivant to Daniel and Dominessa with same equal friends to bring back the sparkle.otherwise all this new boring quite apts with relocations and changing tenants that bring nothing to the project has gotten very boring.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well in great sorrow i'm thinking about Sabrina, they always had issues with guest,they had that other couple that was helping them alot but they was not swinging and they left after that Sabrina and Scot really got no action at all,i dont know f the relocation helped them but i doubt.they are weird, they have no chemistry on what they do,is like you put a basketball player play soccer.the gopniks they got now in the house i think is pure luck or some other underground things goes on with Scott anyhow they wont stay for long and once will they gone, they will drown again, unfortunatelly Sabrina seems have no girlfriends, so my prediction is, enjoy as long as it last 🙂

Jeniffer and Bradley have problem with guest, is early to say, but i feel they have no swingers around to help them keep this apt on top list (i trully hope i'm wrong here since i ove this apt )

i like also Mia Rangar but thinks are doomed for them they wont last long, also problem with guest, only some guys to short fuck Mia and gone, very fast this story will get old.

Mellissa Sergio have a very sillent period dont know why. But that Theressa left was a big loss witch they need to replace, they really need to find a recruiter like Condor that guy had a talent bringing new blood for slaughter.

vhtv needs to find a new apt completely new they need just 1 equilivant to Daniel and Dominessa with same equal friends to bring back the sparkle.otherwise all this new boring quite apts with relocations and changing tenants that bring nothing to the project has gotten very boring.

Well its always been an ephemeral business (except perhaps for Alan, a personal friend of George and who I think is in an owned apartment). I remember on VV there was a lovely blond called I think Iris. She managed to get a job in HR while living in an apartment and saved up to leave and to be with a man she had met at HR. The reason she gave for quitting was '..to get away from the cams.' We all need privacy which is why we have curtains. We forget sometimes the stress that some (not all) suffer in this occupation.

22 minutes ago, squish said:

Well its always been an ephemeral business (except perhaps for Alan, a personal friend of George and who I think is in an owned apartment). I remember on VV there was a lovely blond called I think Iris. She managed to get a job in HR while living in an apartment and saved up to leave and to be with a man she had met at HR. The reason she gave for quitting was '..to get away from the cams.' We all need privacy which is why we have curtains. We forget sometimes the stress that some (not all) suffer in this occupation.

you are so right. this buseness is very hard and it is even harder to keep audience happy i would say imposible. thats why need always to refresh the apts. i'm qurious about this Iris, i could not find anything in archives participant names,can you give me some more info, or if anyone knows something please let me know (could be pm also 🙂 ) i would be very greatfull.

• Like 1