Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

Abracadabra! Nothing over here, nothing over there... haha And we can't even brighten up the view with Valeria in either apartment! Disappointing falls short! I don't expect anything from any here, there and there anymore!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hi Guys, I have read all your posts and I think that all possibilities are open for the future of this couple. We will see in the next few hours or days.
Unfortunately - once again - something has happened that makes me very angry.
All evening Valeria teased the boy clearly making him understand that she was willing to have sex with him.
Many of us continued to follow her hoping to see her fuck with this guy.
This is the most beautiful part of VH: you don't know if something will happen and when it will happen. This wait is exciting,
Then, suddenly, both Valery and the guy wear their coat and left the apt. We all think they went to have sex somewhere and someone says they did it because "the guy is shy".
The result is that we paid the ticket to see a movie and, 10 minutes before the end, they let us out of the cinema.
From my point of view it is shameful. Valery is a Tenant and therefore should not hide from our eyes when having sex.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, budda said:

This is the most beautiful part of VH: you don't know if something will happen and when it will happen. This wait is exciting,

But if they spoke English, you would have watched this apartament for 5-7 minutes before sending to ignore list.

Problem with many subscribers is that they fantasize something where it is even theoretically impossible.

Participants problem is that they see hype, support it, deliberately deceiving and playing with fantasies of subscribers, taking money from honest apartments.😥

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

But if they spoke English, you would have watched this apartament for 5-7 minutes before sending to ignore list.

Problem with many subscribers is that they fantasize something where it is even theoretically impossible.

Participants problem is that they see hype, support it, deliberately deceiving and playing with fantasies of subscribers, taking money from honest apartments.😥

You're right Groomy. Unfortunately, as you know, few of us understand Russian. I try to interpret what will happen from looks, tone of voice, touches, etc ..

Only Marla & Hector speak Italian but I don't like this couple.

1 hour ago, budda said:

THIS IS WHAT WE'RE PAYING FOR

So their mission is completed💵💸. You follow and pay for them.📺

Why would they do something else or VH to stimulate quality improvement - if you pay for it?

P.S. This entire segment (I forgot who invited them, he is already left) is very strange people. If they only spoke English, they would not have scored 100 posts for whole time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2