Deborah & Ian (2020) Part #2

On 6/6/2020 at 12:26 AM, squish said:

Well its always been an ephemeral business (except perhaps for Alan, a personal friend of George and who I think is in an owned apartment). I remember on VV there was a lovely blond called I think Iris. She managed to get a job in HR while living in an apartment and saved up to leave and to be with a man she had met at HR. The reason she gave for quitting was '..to get away from the cams.' We all need privacy which is why we have curtains. We forget sometimes the stress that some (not all) suffer in this occupation.

Sorry Squish but I don't completely agree with you.
In most of Europe (Russia included), after school young people struggle to find a job, especially the first one.
By the way there are many opportunities for those who really want to work: girls easily find work as shop assistants or as assistants to a hairdresser or as a waiter at Mc Donalds or similar, etc. etc.
The boys can also work as food delivery Raiders like Glovo.
Alternatively they can choose to participate in the VH project.
If you do the Rider you must pedal for at least 8/10 hours a day while, if you are in VH, you spend the day watching TV or playing video games and you just have to have sex every now and then.
Who has stress? The Rider or the boy from VH?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, budda said:

If you do the Rider you must pedal for at least 8/10 hours a day while, if you are in VH, you spend the day watching TV or playing video games and you just have to have sex every now and then.

You forgot the sleeping bonus they get too for half of the day.😴 Certainly a hard life trying to get that dick hard most of the time πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ‘

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, budda said:

Sorry Squish but I don't completely agree with you.
In most of Europe (Russia included), after school young people struggle to find a job, especially the first one.
By the way there are many opportunities for those who really want to work: girls easily find work as shop assistants or as assistants to a hairdresser or as a waiter at Mc Donalds or similar, etc. etc.
The boys can also work as food delivery Raiders like Glovo.
Alternatively they can choose to participate in the VH project.

I am not so sure. I do notice that the crew of Deborah and Sabrina are chain smokers and IΒ don't doubt in fear of exposure (like Waverley) and possible prosecution.We sometimes see cams covered - why? Also many sites are relatively short-lived. We know many rely on er chemicals. Thanks for raising this. In slower time I shall do some digging here as it interests me.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

You forgot the sleeping bonus they get too for half of the day.😴 Certainly a hard life trying to get that dick hard most of the time πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ‘

I always laugh endlessly when people here try to convince others how difficult, tiring and complicated lives participants in vhtv have; drinking and fucking; hard job reallyΒ πŸ˜‚

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, waldi said:

I always laugh endlessly when people here try to convince others how difficult, tiring and complicated lives participants in vhtv have; drinking and fucking; hard job reallyΒ πŸ˜‚

You forgot one thing pal, they get paid for it as well, well hopefully 😁

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

You forgot one thing pal, they get paid for it as well, well hopefully 😁

That's why I called that Β job, plus, I forgot to mention paid fag breaksΒ πŸ˜‚

• Haha 1