Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wow this costume party works wonders for inducing sleep mode 🤣

i must confess that I haven't watched the party from the beginning.😅😂It was clear from the beginning that it would be great.🤦‍♂️

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ludaka24 said:

Very very bad, where is beauty and sexy girl Selina. Have good night all.

Horrible Anal rapist Ray (:biggrin:) have huge fine in very controversial situation, just because spamming tickets from personal Ray haters. And he decided to end in "actor" business and go to manager. Unfortunate victim of anal maniac Selina have Stockholm syndrome (:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:) and go with Ray.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:59 PM, moonlight89 said:

fuck my life, i have stoped coming to this apt as a protest, and now i just pass for one second and got to the conversation where the girls were talking about exhanging partners, and at that same moment Albert   "jumps" in and saying NO. nothing about exhanging, you dont get close to other guy 1 cm. bring back Celina please please please......😩

if Albert could swap Melanie for Ginger, that would be a big improvement for him 😂  can't see why he is resisting that lol but joking aside , I think if they are not into that lifestyle, it's not for them and it won't make a good show if they are not truly enjoying it. for example, I thought Sergio fucking Teresa the other night was great, as it happened spontaneously and he was really enjoying it. something like that would be nice, but watching Robot going at it with no feeling and passion, is not so interesting.   

• Like 2