Melanie & Albert (2020) Part #2

23 minutes ago, suckier44 said:

i feel the same with this couple as i do with val and marcus i really think melanie is wild but albert is holing her back big time if marcus and albert left melanie and vals aparments would go wild i truly believe that  

hei hei, they are not the same.

1) Marqus is not jealus type of guy, we have see it many times, Albert is the NO NO guy. but both of them are not energetic, still Valeria does what ever she feels to do, and we have see it many times in Ian apt, while Melanie always need to have a meeting with Albert about every single step, witch eventually leads to no.

2) right now there is 2 coules fucking next to each other in the couch here, yet i personaly watch Valerya playing cards in the kitchen, why? cause Valeria has the element of surprise, she can just grab the dick of the guest at any moment, like she did with Ian. whille in this apt we alll know what how where gonna happen, no surprise, same movie diferent time 😄

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

hei hei, no son lo mismo.

1) Marqus no es un tipo de tipo celoso, lo hemos visto muchas veces, Albert es el tipo NO NO. pero ambos no son enérgicos, aún así Valeria hace lo que se siente hacer, y lo hemos visto muchas veces en Ian apt, mientras que Melanie siempre necesita tener una reunión con Albert sobre cada paso, la bruja finalmente conduce a no.

2) en este momento hay 2 coules follando uno al lado del otro en el sofá aquí, pero personalmente miro a Valerya jugando a las cartas en la cocina, ¿por qué? porque Valeria tiene el elemento sorpresa, puede agarrar la polla del invitado en cualquier momento, como lo hizo con Ian. mientras que en este apartamento, todos sabemos cómo va a suceder, no es de extrañar, la misma película en diferentes momentos 😄

I partly agree and partly not! Melanie gets mad at Albert because she's not willing to explore the way she wants, because she knows where she is and Albert thinks she's still in day care. In Valeria's case, she won't last long with Marcus because it shows that she wants to be free to do whatever she wants and Marcus if I find her face and attitude completely changed when Valeria approaches some guy, but she can't do anything because she dominates him! Character Valeria makes Marcus a submissive and at the same time frustrated!

Really, if we stop to observe all types of VH, none or almost none are worth it regarding the women they have by their side! I don't think any of them get away with it! There are very nice and sexually very active women who have a guy next door who is just like having a kitchen cabinet, or worse, guys who cut off their wings so they can't fly! a failure!