Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

15 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I feel like I'm walking on eggshells just to make a comment, because of a certain person, but here it goes,  has there been rumors floating about regarding the possible break-up between Leora and Paul

I think that was a question, not a comment, so you are safe 😄

59 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Right now I feel like I'm walking on eggshells just to make a comment, because of a certain person, but here it goes,  has there been rumors floating about regarding the possible break-up between Leora and Paul

E...I wouldn't worry about it in the least. You have just as much right to participare and contribute your thoughts and opinion here as anyone else regardless of what anyone else may think about it. As far as the other...evidently, there has been some speculation of such that at this point is no more than that...which has been nothing more than unproven conjecture.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

E...I wouldn't worry about it in the least. You have just as much right to participare and contribute your thoughts here as anyone else regardless of what anyone else may think about it. As far as the other...evidently, there has been some speculation of such that at this point is no more than that...which has been nothing more than conjecture.

Thank you so very much for your response, and I will continue enjoying her within this apartment, but outside of it, I will let her enjoy her life

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Thank you so very much for your response, and I will continue enjoying her within this apartment, but outside of it, I will let her enjoy her life

Well you're welcomed e...but really no thanks was necessary for such my friend. It was just the truth. 👌

• Thanks 1

good night  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

good night  🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

Ok. See you in a couple of hours pulo filipe my feline friend. 👋  Meow.

• Thanks 1