Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

42 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Malia has an appointment in Leora's Hair Salon! Having waves put in at the back sat on a chair in front of the mirror. Looks nice too! Suits her.

You’re right. I almost didn’t recognize Malia from behind. Curly hair is a great look for her, not to mention the tight jeans...she really looks beautiful. Last night when the two of them were lying in bed Malia was wearing a printed sun dress along with her shorts. The one piece sun dress looked great on her, probably because of her long legs. In my opinion that is a look that would suit her quite well. 😉

I would be surprised if they are home early tonight.

Leora has taken a great deal of care putting her face on, and best jewellery, perfume, Certainly not going shopping attire, more like “ look at me ain’t I good “ attire.

Nice white dress, looking good....Hope the care she took reaps it’s rewards...In whatever form she intends it to..

PS: Change off attire.....Now shorts, top and white jacket...😺

She might even change her mind again yet...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Sorry i thought i had got right what you were saying. About the lack of a free cam for each apartment. But i see what you mean and agree that wanting a bigger part of it when you have seen a little bit. I think that part is why a lot do buy a subscription yes. Once you have seen someone of interest for whatever reasons then you might then want to get the whole experience. I agree. I know i am fairly new to the forum but am trying my best!

My feelings regarding free cams in certain sections of the apartment was actually directed towards scutus, and not you, so sorry for the mix-up, but I also appreciate your response