Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

2 minutes ago, philo said:

I recall that some people on the forum that night  thought it strange also. The conversation was about why Leora would leave her bedroom door open if he was just a B&B visitor that RLC had arranged to put up for the night?

I can't recall what all the posts were at the time but yes her leaving the door open sounds very strange to me as well.

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Are you really believing all these people that don't have any sort of clue as to what she's doing? Everything they're saying is nothing but assumptions.

It's all part of the conspiracy " season's " entertainment. We all if we're honest have our own thoughts and theories why she would take so much care and fuss with her makeup and clothes selection to go out earlier....Some will say shopping, others sightseeing, and a few shagging.

I personally discount shopping....much too much care taken on preparation prior to going out. Sightseeing ? Possibly, but as a threesome or foursome in the earlier part of the evening. And after she returned home with Malia and changed again to go out alone? Sightseeing again possibly, she was showing him her's and he was showing her his perhaps, lol 😹 As for shagging? Some folks, no matter what she does, have a vorciferous  attitude in her defence and it would be in their eyes  incomprehensible that she would do such a thing, Others on the other hand would be equally vociferous in their opinion and willingness to speedily malign her.

My view is that she's a grown woman who has her own mind and is a consenting adult, whatever she chooses to do is no fucking business of mine..If she is shagging then good luck to her, I hope he has a cock like a donkey and can give her the shag she has never had from Paul...If she is not shagging, then why not? She's been away from home 9 months, she has more than a healthy apetite for sex, and the vibrators/dildoes or Paul for that matter are no substitute for a real cock used properly by someone who might just show her some affection at the same time...Which Paul could never quite understand.

All I do know, is that whatever is making her flit around like a lovesick adolescent is making her happy. Whether it's a new guy or not I niether know or care. If she's happy she will enjoy making us happy......Hopefully!! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Reply to jimbo4

Although i agree with most of your post, I have a different thought on the last part. I don't care either if she is seeing someone or not, but if she is I  hope she had the decency  to end the relationship with Paul first. Its just my opinion but if she has met someone and this guy makes her happy it may turn out she will enjoy making him happy, not us.

• Like 1

Ella es una mujer adulta, libre, y responsable de sus actos. Dicho esto, si ella quiere salir o entrar de su apartamento, lo puede hacer sin tener que dar ningún tipo de justificación. 

Ella es una mujer bonita, atractiva y joven, lleva mucho tiempo sola, por otra parte su amigo o novio de toda la vida, compañero en el principio de ella, en este proyecto, decidió, por los motivo que sean, dejarla sola en esta fase  ( la soledad es muy triste)

Ella es una mujer que; como todos, tendrá unas necesidades, que la experiencia con su amiga, no fueron capaces a cubrir.

• Like 1

respecto a su relación con "Paul";

en este foro se ha comentado muchas veces que; ella habla todos los días con el, que el, lee este foro y que ve las las cámaras de RLC, luego...... no queda nada que decir, este chico, esta enterado de todo, y da el visto bueno a todo tipo de relaciones que  Ella tenga y haga lo que le plazca; los motivos los ignoro. yo he llegado a este foro, mas tarde que la mayoría de ustedes, que no hablo ni entiendo ruso, y no puedo estar todo el día pendiente de las cámaras

39 minutes ago, philo said:

"The Private Life of Other People. Live 24.7 since 2011"

Some of the real old timers tell me that RLC was actually a different name in the beginning. I remember the first membership I purchased was a 3 day trial for $1.95, and a monthly membership was $19.95. That was in 2013 before Leora and Paul. Lina and Mark were in that apartment at that time. 

• Like 1