Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

8 minutes ago, delon said:

2000 euros/mois ! un véritable pont d'or pour les fille à comparer au  salaire moyen pratiqué en RUSSIE d'environ 45O euros/m (2020) Dévoiler ses charmes et plus ça un coût. Ce salaire alléchant ne dure qu'un temps et pas si attractif puisque RLC fait tourner les mêmes filles.

so true!

Reply to scutus.

I am not saying you are wrong, but I would be surprised if Leora was paid in euro's. Although Prague is part of the european union euro"s are not generally accepted in the Czech Republic,  Its my understanding the currency they use in Prague is the Czech Crown, The exchange rate for euro's in the Czech Republic for places that will accept it is not very good.

34 minutes ago, scutus said:

Every night is a special night. When it comes to Leora preparing to go out.

She has been addicted to " mirrors" since day one with the RLC project.

this is not only my opinion. it can be validated  😊

I found it annoying when they lived in the first apartment that she could not seem to pass any mirror without getting lost in it for the longest time.  And that apartment had mirrors everywhere. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, gomer said:

I found it annoying when they lived in the first apartment that she could not seem to pass any mirror without getting lost in it for the longest time.  And that apartment had mirrors everywhere. 

she really loves herself, thanks to her loyal fans!!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

she really loves herself, thanks to her loyal fans!!

I've known some people who couldn't keep lust and love separated in their minds.  Age tends clarify the difference.  I watch from lust.  If I knew her personally, I probably would not even like her.  I do like her dog, though.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gomer said:

I've known some people who couldn't keep lust and love separated in their minds.  Age tends clarify the difference.  I watch from lust.  If I knew her personally, I probably would not even like her.  I do like her dog, though.

Yes, I think we all have known those types of people over the years.  The difference with me is that I've never been on the Leora bandwagon but it's fun to read what the people who are...post.  I don't know anything about her dog so I'll have to respect your liking of it.

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, I think we all have known those types of people over the years.  The difference with me is that I've never been on the Leora bandwagon but it's fun to read what the people who are...post.  I don't know anything about her dog so I'll have to respect your liking of it.

It was a hoot.  Leora on the couch hammering away at her lady parts and Eva on the floor furiously humping a pillow.  Now THAT's entertainment.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to scutus.

I am not saying you are wrong, but I would be surprised if Leora was paid in euro's. Although Prague is part of the european union euro"s are not generally accepted in the Czech Republic,  Its my understanding the currency they use in Prague is the Czech Crown, The exchange rate for euro's in the Czech Republic for places that will accept it is not very good.

What I posted was from a post that StnCld made. Him being CC's global moderator, I have to respect his post reflecting knowledge that is not available to me, or any regular CC's member !

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Hi Guys.

I find this bittersweet. Malia you are already a star in your own right. And you are entertaining YOUR audience. You don't have do this to but you have chosen to. And you have top cams again. And you deserve them. But you have been left home alone again. Who knows why....I do not want to get into anything about that. Enough has been said already. But as great as this sight is in front of me.....There's something. I feel a little sad actually despite such a beautiful view.