Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

2 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Lo que me pregunto en voz alta es ... ¿quién seguirá frecuentando esta sala cuando todo esté dicho y hecho?

We will always have Krasnoyark ... hahaha
One day I will introduce you to a girl from Krasnoyark, she is a friend of mine ... I am her handsome Spanish ... hahaha ... she is very nice and she is very very very well ... too much botox on the lips ... but she is spectacular .. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's quite unfortunate and too bad that yesterday once again The Pretenders started a performance that was once again never played out and once again somewhat of an audience was left in somewhat of disappointment and dispair. 😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, raul399 said:

We will always have Krasnoyark ... hahaha
One day I will introduce you to a girl from Krasnoyark, she is a friend of mine ... I am her handsome Spanish ... hahaha ... she is very nice and she is very very very well ... too much botox on the lips ... but she is spectacular .. hahaha

always the romantic

We can say two things, of this apartment, one, is that Malia is getting more and more beautiful and two, that maybe we missed Leora, I hope not, but I see bad signals

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

good for today is fine ...
I do like Leora ... I go from Friday night ... to enjoy .... hahaha
be happy ... hugs ..

Have a wonderful evening.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, Sergio said:

We can say two things, of this apartment, one, is that Malia is getting more and more beautiful and two, that maybe we missed Leora, I hope not, but I see bad signals

Totally agree Sir. She is indeed beautiful and even just tonight has proved her weight in gold. And yes I cannot help but think that things are going to be different from now on. Hopefully not.

Like I have always said Malia is a nice person and when I originally signed up to this apartment, she wasn't the reason and she is still not the reason why I remain signed up to this apartment, but I do understand that people make life changes, like meeting someone, and even though Malia has learn a lot of Leora sexy  mannerisms, it's still not a Replacements from the person that I signed up for.... and yes I know this is my opinion, and yes I know to continue my membership is up to me, so all I'm doing is just expressing my feelings

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1