Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Well, it’s becoming more evident we’ve all become a victim of the ol ‘bait and switch’ tactic.

Bait and Switch

The policy used by Bell Mobility to get more money out of their customers. They will *bait* you in with offers of really good stuff, then switch the offers around behind your back, often with the excuse of "that was just a promotion" or "you must have changed it yourself"

BINGO ! 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Certainly do not consider seeing Malia do her thing uninteresting at all! That is welcomed by me! More power to her.

4 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Well, it’s becoming more evident we’ve all become a victim of the ol ‘bait and switch’ tactic.

Bait and Switch

The policy used by Bell Mobility to get more money out of their customers. They will *bait* you in with offers of really good stuff, then switch the offers around behind your back, often with the excuse of "that was just a promotion" or "you must have changed it yourself"

with the USA arresting reporters there are bigger issues that we all should be more worried about in your country at the moment.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Now I understand the disappointment in this thread. Yeah, Malia will probably never be able to replace a Leora. The Leora training was definitely not good for her, because it makes her look staged. 

There's a chance Leora might bring this mysterious person to the apartment at some point. That would be a positive development. Maybe the Leora apartment will develop into a normal couple apartment again. Without those silly pseudo-lesbian shows.

God I hope. Can you imagine the meltdown if Leora brings some dude over? The mud-flinging over the B apartments are entertaining, the Leora worshipers would tear this dude apart lmao.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, ImJustThatBored said:

God I hope. Can you imagine the meltdown if Leora brings some dude over? The mud-flinging over the B apartments are entertaining, the Leora worshipers would tear this dude apart lmao.

Not just him. The so called Leora fans would tear her apart for abandoning them hahaha...

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

with the USA arresting reporters there are bigger issues that we all should be more worried about in your country at the moment.

The last thing I will do is lock myself indoors frozen with fear and worry about everything that’s happening in the world. I come on here to take a break from worry, tune out and have some entertainment.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I'm glad you find interest in it and like it mate...and I'm certain she does as well. Although I'm also certain her main concern is how much compensation she receives while being there and doing whatever she does to get as much as she can. Remember, she's been being taught by one of the best at it.

I certainly hope that Malia will be receiving the lions share of whatever compensation they receive from RLC, since she is now doing a majority of the work in front of their cams. 

• Like 2