Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

Malia's changed big time from the first time I saw her so many years ago. She has learnt to go about her day not worrying the cam's. Also Malia is very sexy beautiful woman in her own right.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

If this is going to continue,and I think it will.Shouldn´t RLC then ask her the big question,will she or will she not continue the project.If not then they should close down the apartment,let her move out and take in some new tenants.

It´s only fair to us the subscribers,don´t you think.I think that is a big question for her to take on,that would be no place to live,no income etc etc.

knowing RLC they will not tell us anything

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Aussie_oi_oi

agreed the cameras in Malia's room could be better. I would like to see a ceiling mounted camera right above her bed.

when she takes leoras room you will have good cameras

• Haha 1

Also it wouldn't surprise me to see Malia bating more for the cam's in the future. It's time RLC supported Malia and added and fixed the cam's in her room.

• Like 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jugghead said:

Looks like malia is going to chlil on the sofa

Malia has had the top cam views tonight by herself and richly won too. Her feelings could be all over the place but earlier she was again a star.

44 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

If this is going to continue,and I think it will.Shouldn´t RLC then ask her the big question,will she or will she not continue the project.If not then they should close down the apartment,let her move out and take in some new tenants.

It´s only fair to us the subscribers,don´t you think.I think that is a big question for her to take on,that would be no place to live,no income etc etc.

Although I'm sure that would be considered a fair and good question to some...considering how long she has been their main attraction...it is unlikely that would occur anytime soon if at all. They would likely let it go and continue for as long as they chose to stay there.

After all...that part of the situation there is likely genuine Real Life...compared to the bath sharing, exchanging of seemingly sensual massages, exchanging of seemingly sensual caresses while crossing legs all the while watching shows on a tablet, and oh yes even a good bit of the masturbating sessions.

Well, it’s becoming more evident we’ve all become a victim of the ol ‘bait and switch’ tactic.

Bait and Switch

The policy used by Bell Mobility to get more money out of their customers. They will *bait* you in with offers of really good stuff, then switch the offers around behind your back, often with the excuse of "that was just a promotion" or "you must have changed it yourself"
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1