Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

reply to ImJustThat Bored.

I doubt we will ever see this guy because if she starts to bring him to the apartment, that could make Malia feel like the third wheel, and she is just in the way. Another reason is then for sure we would know Leora is seeing someone, and I don't think she wants that. One last reason she won't bring him over is because there is a chance he might like Malia better. Considering what  Malia is doing at the very moment I don't think she is expecting Leora anytime soon.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
7 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I certainly hope that Malia will be receiving the lions share of whatever compensation they receive from RLC, since she is now doing a majority of the work in front of their cams. 

Malia should get all this weeks share. Especially under the circumstances Sir.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I must say in fairness Guys that she is not acting as many thought she may do. There is no giddy starry eyed talking that may have been expected. More like wanting to report about a night out. As if she has been to some sort of gathering or public event. She is laughing a lot about something that she saw. So perhaps the reactions are different to what many expected. She has obviously enjoyed the night but i do have to say it is not what it may have appeared to look like beforehand.

Oh and she should ask Malia what has she herself done tonight to pass the time......."Oh just spent time in my room, had a shower"!!

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

reply to ImJustThat Bored.

I doubt we will ever see this guy because if she starts to bring him to the apartment, that could make Malia feel like the third wheel, and she is just in the way. Another reason is then for sure we would know Leora is seeing someone, and I don't think she wants that. One last reason she won't bring him over is because there is a chance he might like Malia better. Considering what  Malia is doing at the very moment I don't think she is expecting Leora anytime soon.

Some of us already know that she is seeing someone. Some of the folk on this forum who understand Leora's language have started information with some of us about their dates.

• Like 1