Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

6 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to philo.

I can't think of one logical reason that a guy would turn down multiple offers from an attractive women to come home with her, that does not make sense to me.

If he does not want to be on camera because he is married or has a girl friend are at least two reasons. I can think of many, many more. LOL

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh I might have mentioned this before all you guys that told me I was a ass for saying paul and her were having issues back awhile ago can kiss my ass 

Don't pay any attention to the blow back that you may get from some of these guys. They try that with me all of the time. Some are programmed to react to anything about Paul. They are worse than the one's who react to negative statements about Leora. You may already know this but I think that either Paul or his buddy are a member of this forum and he continuously puts out misinformation and propaganda. 

Just now, StnCld316 said:

kiss my ass a mans butt GIF

damn dude the leora lovers on here took my head off for saying it,i  had free record for a month and wanted to catch her having sex and every time paul wanted to she blew him off and a few times masturbated right after she told him no now is that how a good relationship goes just saying

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

damn dude the leora lovers on here took my head off for saying it,i  had free record for a month and wanted to catch her having sex and every time paul wanted to she blew him off and a few times masturbated right after she told him no now is that how a good relationship goes just saying

From my recollection, she almost always had to get herself off after having sex with Paul.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1