Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

Reply to Slipper guyquad.

It looks to me Leora was just out having fun, I don't think it was a date with someone. Tonight when Leora went out Malia did not look concerned unlike the other night when Leora went out after midnight,that night Malia looked worried. I think if Leora stayed home the way Malia was feeling it may have turned out to be an interesting night in Leora's bedroom.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Quand cette relation aurait-elle commencée selon vous, s'il vous plaît de me le dire...

According to private information that I was given, the guy who once had the overnight visit she has known for more than three years. I don't know if that is the same guy that she was with tonight.

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

the way shes walking he is hung like a horse

When she sat on the couch she rubbed her foot like it was sore and then put some lotion on the side and down her foot and big toe. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Slipper guyquad.

It looks to me Leora was just out having fun, I don't think it was a date with someone. Tonight when Leora went out Malia did not look concerned unlike the other night when Leora went out after midnight,that night Malia looked worried. I think if Leora stayed home the way Malia was feeling it may have turned out to be an interesting night in Leora's bedroom.

Exactly Sir. Nothing at all looked anything other than just a night out. And yes, at least we know Malia's Auntie has left! She owes her a night in!

Reply to philo.

I can't think of one logical reason that a guy would turn down multiple offers from an attractive women to come home with her, that does not make sense to me.

2 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to philo.

I can't think of one logical reason that a guy would turn down multiple offers from an attractive women to come home with her, that does not make sense to me.

i can camaras

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's something that I learned when I was a newbie: After you have been around for a while and gain some level of reliability and trust (that means that you don't post stupid shit), some of the longer termed forum members may trust you enough to send you information privately that they, themselves, cannot disclose. For example, when Kammi and Kristy were in B1, some of us were able to see pictures of them on vacation that was shared by their bodyguard, who was a member of this forum. So, the point is..be cool. Post only what there is evidence to support and be prepared to defend it.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1