Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

I think it is simple. Leora is fucking some local dude she met. Hours seem to fit. Then she comes home and tells Malia about it.

Who knows? Maybe it Hakeem?? Her Mr. Black??

IDK, but whoever it is- he's a lucky bastard!!!

I guess everyone knew Leora was in love with Paul, and she went out of her way to show it, even physically washing him, as he set in Leora's new apartment tub, but the day Paul left those doors and the apartment behind, marked a new beginning for  Leora, of falling out of love with Paul, because on that day she showed signs of not missing Paul, as he headed back to Russia,  and one of those signs, (if memory corrects me), was dressing real sexy, I believe in red( wearing no panties), sitting on the kitchen table for almost the whole day, either on her tablet or the phone, so my opinion and belief is that, once Paul left the apartment, without at least proposing to marry her and take her a way, or to stay with her, was the day she started falling out of love with Paul... so only consider this as entertainment, because only  Leora will ever know the truth

• Like 1

Reply to esanders9863.

Its true only Leora knows what happened between her and Paul. It does look like she met someone because she is acting like an excited teenage girl lately. What I don't understand is why she would she invite malia to live with her if she's looking for a new relationship, and why at this late stage when its been said she is in Prague for 12 months, then her visa expires. But who knows she may have fallen for someone to a point that she is not thinking clearly. But I guess that's just one more thing we will never know for sure.

22 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to esanders9863.

Its true only Leora knows what happened between her and Paul. It does look like she met someone because she is acting like an excited teenage girl lately. What I don't understand is why she would she invite malia to live with her if she's looking for a new relationship, and why at this late stage when its been said she is in Prague for 12 months, then her visa expires. But who knows she may have fallen for someone to a point that she is not thinking clearly. But I guess that's just one more thing we will never know for sure.

I believe she hasn't had that much relationship experience with different men, because she's been with Paul for so long, and faithful, but once she knew she was on the market, maybe she started paying more attention to what man she was starting to be attracted to, and it could have been someone that shares the same interest as her, know not too many people can write their own exact future, so I have no idea why Malia was offered to stay, or what circumstances brought her to stay with Leora

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I must say in fairness Guys that she is not acting as many thought she may do. There is no giddy starry eyed talking that may have been expected. More like wanting to report about a night out. As if she has been to some sort of gathering or public event. She is laughing a lot about something that she saw. So perhaps the reactions are different to what many expected. She has obviously enjoyed the night but i do have to say it is not what it may have appeared to look like beforehand.

Oh and she should ask Malia what has she herself done tonight to pass the time......."Oh just spent time in my room, had a shower"!!

Personally I really don't care if she has a new guy in her life or not, its her life and nothing to do with us outside of the apartment. The fact that whatever it is she has been doing this week, and I emphasise this week, impacted on her being as available as she could be is cause for concern to me though.

Yes! Malia stepped up to the plate and did a great job " covering " for her, but she is her own person with her own individual way of doing things and is not Leora, but I also realise that it's all down to individual viewers tastes.

Scutus was right when he quoted RLC, inasmuch as we only pay for the camera's and not the tenants, that to me is a moot point, who hypothetically in their right mind would pay to see an empty apartment? As entertaining as Malia was, she is not the main protagonist in the set up and I don't think it unreasonable to feel somewhat deflated that the " Star " only played a cameo roll for the second time in three days...Hopefully not an insight into the future.

Obviously some people will disagree with what I have stated, and I expect and respect their comments.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute so friendly 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

A great weekend happy  with joy 

(  Saturday  )

🐈😘

A rose for all women 

🐈🌹

4 hours ago, wooders78 said:

the way shes walking he is hung like a horse

😹In which case he must have stepped on her toe with his hoof, because she has a sore foot not a sore pussie..

• Like 2

4 hours ago, philo said:

If he does not want to be on camera because he is married or has a girl friend are at least two reasons. I can think of many, many more. LOL

I can think of a third reason.....He doesn't perhaps exist? 😹

• Like 5