Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

3 minutes ago, philo said:

Don't pay any attention to the blow back that you may get from some of these guys. They try that with me all of the time. Some are programmed to react to anything about Paul. They are worse than the one's who react to negative statements about Leora. You may already know this but I think that either Paul or his buddy are a member of this forum and he continuously puts out misinformation and propaganda. 

oh hell he is probably one of these paid Russian trolls we allways here about after all he is allways on the computer 

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh hell he is probably one of these paid Russian trolls we allways here about after all he is allways on the computer 

I think Paul is still in the reserves. I recall once that he had to report for active duty.

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I think Paul is still in the reserves. I recall once that he had to report for active duty.

that's what I said he went off for awhile and left in millitary uniform and didn't come back for quite awhile,then you see her in uniform in that video you have to wonder if they  meet in the millitary

16 minutes ago, philo said:

From my recollection, she almost always had to get herself off after having sex with Paul.

im talking about him trying to have sex her saying no then masturbating after he went back to his computer kinda crap and I was told I was a idiot lol

I have learned that there are people on this forum who know Leora personally. I only know who one of them is but cannot disclose that. I believe that there are several others and that may account for some of the hostility we see when someone says something they don't like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, philo said:

I have learned that there are people on this forum who know Leora personally. I only know who one of them is but cannot disclose that. I believe that there are several others and that may account for some of the hostility we see when someone says something they don't like.

those are the ones im talking about they crucified me on here one night im still trying to get over it I might need permanent counseling actually,its a sad tale sorry to say 😪

After more than six years of watching, I have only see two people apologize for attacking someone who was later proven to be correct.  Even then, they did not apologize but did admit they were wrong. Two out of many!

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

those are the ones im talking about they crucified me on here one night im still trying to get over it I might need permanent counseling actually,its a sad tale sorry to say 😪

It is worse now than it was in the early days. I had two forum buddies who got run off. Back then, it was Kamila's fan club.