Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

10 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

All night long, that's for sure with what they got in their noses !!

Are you fucking jealous ailing dwarf of sick mother or someone else for god’s sake or what, jeez, what a cesspool 👎

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, waldi said:

Are you fucking jealous ailing dwarf of sick mother or someone else for god’s sake or what, jeez, what a cesspool 👎

You have spoken of jealousy several times, is that your obsession? Otherwise my mother is fine thanks, I hope yours too.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I played back that bathroom scene a few times and to be honest you could see nothing except them both bent down over the toilet looking at their phones, nothing else in their hands apart from a phone. Unless you can see anything concrete I think it's very dangerous making any assumption at all. JMO.

Ha ha so what a funny I must try this everytime I want to look at my phone, I have to put it on the toilet seat and bend down to see it, come on I thought you had a little bit of intelligence than to try and pedal that.

I can say I watched it once and although not perfectly clear Tom lay out a couple of lines of something on a tray and after Tom & Vita had bent down the lines had disappeared, even when Vita had finished she moved the tray to beside the toilet. Also when Vita entered the bathroom she cleaned her nose at the sink (obviously to see her phone clearly).

Next you will tell me they were doing some dusting behind the pan.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to look like an idiot so I didn't say anything. 😆

Hi Amy,don't worry about it just go for it,I do cos I don't really care what other people think of me.I know me ,my wife and beautiful family know me and that's all that matters.If I'm accepted by some on here fine that's great but if not so what.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ha ha alors quel drôle je dois essayer ça à chaque fois que je veux regarder mon téléphone, je dois le mettre sur le siège des toilettes et me pencher pour le voir, allez je pensais que tu avais un peu d'intelligence que d'essayer et pédaler ça.

Je peux dire que je l'ai regardé une fois et bien que ce ne soit pas parfaitement clair, Tom a disposé quelques lignes de quelque chose sur un plateau et après que Tom et Vita se soient baissés, les lignes avaient disparu, même lorsque Vita avait fini, elle a déplacé le plateau à côté des toilettes . Aussi quand Vita est entrée dans la salle de bain, elle s'est nettoyée le nez au lavabo (évidemment pour voir clairement son téléphone).

Ensuite, vous me direz qu'ils faisaient de la poussière derrière la casserole.

You can hear the phone better with your head in the toilet, and it smells good !!
When I tell you that the average age of subscribers has decreased.

Just now, Coffee94 said:

You can hear the phone better with your head in the toilet, and it smells good !!
When I tell you that the average age of subscribers has decreased.

I forgot and good that you remind me that they are testing the new 4D application of a phone.😂

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

Ha ha so what a funny I must try this everytime I want to look at my phone, I have to put it on the toilet seat and bend down to see it, come on I thought you had a little bit of intelligence than to try and pedal that.

I can say I watched it once and although not perfectly clear Tom lay out a couple of lines of something on a tray and after Tom & Vita had bent down the lines had disappeared, even when Vita had finished she moved the tray to beside the toilet. Also when Vita entered the bathroom she cleaned her nose at the sink (obviously to see her phone clearly).

Next you will tell me they were doing some dusting behind the pan.

You must have special vision pal lol

41 minutes ago, Just In said:

I can say I watched it once and although not perfectly clear Tom lay out a couple of lines of something on a tray and after Tom & Vita had bent down the lines had disappeared, 

Did he use a Visa or credit card 🤣👍