Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right. And this never was any different...🙄

No. As far as I understand - your favorite couple M&S? Just the facts. If in 2018 rules (or rather automatic punishments) were same as today. Darcie and Stif - would be excluded from project in old city, for numerous violations. They constantly made problems (and this is one reasons why M&H - quarreled with them too) - but VH treated humanly and with understanding. And they did not throw -500$ in robot mode. Melissa and Sergio appeared in project only because different punishment policy was in effect in 2018. Otherwise, no any chance.

Move on. Again about M&S. When in apt three guests more (BF Sofia just arrived) - Sergio instructed them (I also wrote that perhaps new apartment will be in the city M&S). And he said that there are tons of potencial guests. At least even today he can invite 4-6 girls and boys. Young students. But they are not reliable. Someone will not understand where can use doping or some drunk fight and minus 30,000 rubles. He also said that some young friends asked to celebrate (birthday, or an anniversary I didn’t understand) and he sat as if in electric chair waiting for execution (he said another analogy, but Russian folklore). Better he will invite 3-4 stable people. Constantly. And to know that this will not give an explosive money effect - but also will not bankrupt it. In general, transferred some knowledge to have 2-4 friends who follow all rules&full safe and invite only them.

I think it’s not necessary to say how many talents we (as subscribers, potential subscribers) lose. And a similar situation in all houses now. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's a feature that usually comes with the cams.  It's called night Vision. When the lights are off it's like watching Laurel & Hardy Movies. Some will have sound and others will not.  :biggrin:

Please dumb this answer down as it is to technical to understand. 😂😁😆

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Folivora said:

What should i see there? 

I did play it back more than once and the guy was either on the toilet looking at his phone as was the girl later. No indication of any wrong doing that I could see.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I thought the same thing, but I didn't want to look like an idiot so I didn't say anything. 😆

23:06 bathroom. They did like the couple at L&L, stashed down the toilet to "sniff".
But what does VHTV do !!! It's true we haven't seen but we know (they rubbed their noses after)
Where does the breaking of the rule begin?
Anyone know who reported the L&L incident last week?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Coffee94 said:

23:06 bathroom. They did like the couple at L&L, stashed down the toilet to "sniff".
But what does VHTV do !!! It's true we haven't seen but we know (they rubbed their noses after)
Where does the breaking of the rule begin?
Anyone know who reported the L&L incident last week?

I didn't see any of the two things happened at L&L place but I thought people said the violence form a guy against a girl was the reason. 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I didn't see any of the two things happened at L&L place but I thought people said the violence form a guy against a girl was the reason. 

I know the reason. I wanted to know if it is VHTV which makes the police or it is on friendly denunciation !!