#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

While we agree that the police should've have killed him, the democrats don't give a shit about all the African Americans that are being killed in the democrat controlled cities 

I am not defending democrats in any shape or form, they are just as bad as republican party when it comes to caring for people, they only cater to the rich who put them in those positions. All I am saying is, that man's killing was cruel, inhumane and unjustified. people who bring up his criminal record are trying to undermine what happened to him. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I am not defending democrats in any shape or form, they are just as bad as republican party when it comes to caring for people, they only cater to the rich who put them in those positions. All I am saying is, that man's killing was cruel, inhumane and unjustified. people who bring up his criminal record are trying to undermine what happened to him. 

It was all over a supposed counterfeit $20 Bill. The man was already handcuffed so there was no need for the officer to put a knee into the neck of a handcuffed man. 

These Protests will likely continue until the officers involved are brought to Justice and dealt with the fullest extent of the Law. At least one officer will definitely be going to prison for a very long time.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Might as well rename his forum PoliCaps. Blah!

oh now you saying this like as a joke! just don't calling me up if you going to vote to that creature again😋, I don't want to be involved with aliens(space creatures)in any way. 

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

And standing right behind those mothers were their White privileged spoiled brat ANTIFA children who were throwing bricks, frozen bottles of water, and fireworks at the police. Strange that we don't see many Black mothers in the group since this suppose to be a BLM protest.:huh: