#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

Guest hacıvat
34 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

This is the most intelligent post in this entire thread. I'm sure the idiots will come out and turn every word you said around to fit their agenda.

is your post included?

Guest hacıvat
13 minutes ago, happyone said:

Here is an article written in 2016 about some findings regarding the BLM movement--

WWW.DAILYWIRE.COM

According to the mainstream media, Black Lives Matter is a peaceful group fighting for civil rights. But this narrative flies in the face of hard truths concerning Black Lives Matter’s conduct since its inception in 2012...

the simpsons have said early too😀

5dc90428-d510-43b4-abf6-ae63f44097c8.jpg

the-simpsons%E2%80%99in-george-floyd%E2%80%99un-oldurusunu-onceden-bildigi-iddiasi-360x240.png

8 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

the-simpsons%E2%80%99in-george-floyd%E2%80%99un-oldurusunu-onceden-bildigi-iddiasi-360x240.png

So yes there was a bad rotten cop that caused his death, and justice will prevail--but BLM has used this as well as other black deaths from law enforcement (even though some were justified) to advance their real agenda which is to abolish or weaken the police forces around the world.  If black lives really mattered to them, they would be working hard to stop the black on black killings in those neighborhoods as they far outnumber the blacks that are killed by police.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

Personally i think the black community are often their own worst enemy. They wanna get rid of that massive chip on their shoulder for a start. Yes they have been treated badly in the past but thats history they need focusing more on the future and not keep bleating on about it as it just pisses people off and may even incite more racism. In fact i would say it does incite more racism.JMO

Like they say, when in a hole stop fucking digging.

Hi Rob,while I take your point do you really think that you in Somerset hardly a teeming metropolis and me in much the same here in Scotland know what it is like to live with hardcore racism.Reading about it and seeing it on TV isn't living with it.

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

This is the most intelligent post in this entire thread. I'm sure the idiots will come out and turn every word you said around to fit their agenda.

Hi TBG,I hope you don't 't mean that we are not allowed to disagree with maybe some of Robs statement and we are certainly not idiots if we do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Rob,while I take your point do you really think that you in Somerset hardly a teeming metropolis and me in much the same here in Scotland know what it is like to live with hardcore racism.Reading about it and seeing it on TV isn't living with it.

What the fuck as to where i live got to do with it. Its bad enough seeing and reading about it without needing living with it to realise that many of these protestors are just thugs using it as an excuse to riot and destroy things that seem to offend their ideal world. I have had family living up in Birmingham for many years that we have often stayed with and believe you me i have seen all i want to see thank you very much. There is no excuse at all for what is happening now and it certainly isn't helping their cause or helping to promote congenial living between races. They are doing more damage towards multiculturalism than helping.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, hacıvat said:

is your post included?

ABSOLUTELY. It is all the truth. But never let the truth get in the way of a Liberal agenda.

5 hours ago, hacıvat said:

Leave it to your feeble mind to justify reality to a cartoon. 

29 minutes ago, Robwin said:

many of these protestors are just thugs using it as an excuse to riot and destroy things that seem to offend their ideal world.

Yes, I posted something similar a coupla days ago...

• Like 3

Guest hacıvat
6 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

ABSOLUTELY. It is all the truth. But never let the truth get in the way of a Liberal agenda.

Leave it to your feeble mind to justify reality to a cartoon. 

ı kindly request to re read previous post of happyone and my answer to him please. thank you. 

5 hours ago, happyone said:

So yes there was a bad rotten cop that caused his death, and justice will prevail--but BLM has used this as well as other black deaths from law enforcement (even though some were justified) to advance their real agenda which is to abolish or weaken the police forces around the world.  If black lives really mattered to them, they would be working hard to stop the black on black killings in those neighborhoods as they far outnumber the blacks that are killed by police.  

Here is is. And your point is?

Happy's post is truthful. Yours is a cartoon meme. That's all people know how to do on this board is post the memes of others and nothing original to themselves.