Helena & Serj (2020) Part #3

Hace 3 minutos, Cabazana dijo:

Creo que Serj y Helena ya no son una pareja ... algo sucedió. ya ni siquiera hablan

Well, if this is true, it's time to replace Serj or leave the project now!

29 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Forgive me but now I am a little confused as now I find it more difficult to distinguish between Helena and Eva... you mean that the child is not even taking off his clothes when he goes to bed, kisses and plays under the sheets... Helena or Eva? I thought I was doing it with Eva... Are you sure it's with Helena?

If you mean when she was groped in bed I am pretty sure that was Helena but the only way to be sure is by the arm tattoo, not easy at night.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, squish said:

Si te refieres a cuando fue manoseada en la cama, estoy bastante segura de que era Helena, pero la única manera de estar segura es por el tatuaje en el brazo, no es fácil por la noche.

I think it's Eva really for the style of her hair, but now you've cast me doubt... because with the sheets and with the clothes on you can not see if you have your tattoo on your arm... the tattoo is the only thing that makes me distinguish them also because before her hair was different, Eva a little shorter and Helena a little longer, the problem is that Eva has grown her hair more and now they are identical, almost impossible to distinguish them.

• Like 1

If they want this apartment to survive they need to invite their feminist friend and play dirty games or whatever.. Or do anything sexual at all for that matter wtf.. Didn't see anything hot in the current place. 

• Haha 1

Relocation too early although it is true that the other day a neighbor knocked on your door because the parasites were making too loud at the times. I don't know if they'll come back, but I think this is the chronicle of an announced death! Currently they do not deserve a relocation and much should change the situation! I hope someone will take advantage of these days out to do what they don't want to do in the apartment and I also hope their managers will give them an ultimatum to change the current situation.

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Relocation too early although it is true that the other day a neighbor knocked on your door because the parasites were making too loud at the times. I don't know if they'll come back, but I think this is the chronicle of an announced death! Currently they do not deserve a relocation and much should change the situation! I hope someone will take advantage of these days out to do what they don't want to do in the apartment and I also hope their managers will give them an ultimatum to change the current situation.

They must have no Landlord & Tenant Acts in these areas. It just seems odd a Landlord can knock on your door and say pack your things and GTFO and they are gone.