Helena & Serj (2020) Part #3

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

No deben tener leyes de propietarios e inquilinos en estas áreas. Parece extraño que un propietario pueda llamar a su puerta y decir empacar sus cosas y GTFO y se han ido.

I don't know what kind of laws you mean, but in my country if a neighbor reports or calls the police for noise late at night, the landlord usually kicks you out of his apartment. All this in addition to paying the corresponding financial fine if a neighbor denounces you clearly...

29 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I don't know what kind of laws you mean, but in my country if a neighbor reports or calls the police for noise late at night, the landlord usually kicks you out of his apartment. All this in addition to paying the corresponding financial fine if a neighbor denounces you clearly...

In Canada we have a Landlord & Tenant Act Law.  A Landlord can give an Eviction Notice to the Tenant to Vacate the Premises but they are allowed 30 Days before they have to leave.  Even if a Tenant refuses to leave after the 30 Days then the Landlord has to file for an Eviction through the Local Court Sherriff's Office and that takes about 4 to 6 Months before the Sherriff shows up with a notice. Then they have 7 Days to remove their belongings and be gone or the locks will be changed or the Sherriff will remove you if you are not gone. In the meantime a Tenant can stay there 4 to 6 Months Rent Free, Burn all the Hydro & Gas and use all the water they want and there's nothing the Landlord can do until the Sherriff shows up and does his job. 

• Confused 1

On 6/3/2020 at 11:58 PM, Cabazana said:

i think serj and helena are no longer a couple...something happened. they dont even talk anymore

I am not sure if they ever were. Moonlight thinks they were childhood friends or friends of the family. Certainly they have had sex on many an occasion. That's why I think there is hope for this apartment if Helena can go freelance.

13 hours ago, Gudari said:

Relocation too early although it is true that the other day a neighbor knocked on your door because the parasites were making too loud at the times. I don't know if they'll come back, but I think this is the chronicle of an announced death! Currently they do not deserve a relocation and much should change the situation! I hope someone will take advantage of these days out to do what they don't want to do in the apartment and I also hope their managers will give them an ultimatum to change the current situation.

That they were making too much noise I suspect is an assumption, albeit a fair one but one of the guests went out with the complainant so it might have been be something else. Perhaps someone snitched about the use of the cams?

O think so too. If Helena and Eva have there own apartment, with a lot of male and female friends they had visiting,  i think that something interesting can happen. If Serj continues, i think its Lost this apartment

On 6/5/2020 at 4:32 PM, Cabazana said:

O think so too. If Helena and Eva have there own apartment, with a lot of male and female friends they had visiting,  i think that something interesting can happen. If Serj continues, i think its Lost this apartment

Yes his heart is not in it.

Guest maitre197

49 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

Fermer cette merde tout comme mia . sabrina . deborah .daenerys . jakar . candy red  a fermer 

Jakar est l`organisateur  des sex-parties. Jakar peut rester Je pense.

Mia   est active  a la style MFM.

Vous pouvez a l`ecrire  a la support.

As I suspected, Helena and Seek broker. At least for VH. On the last days, they didnt even spoke to eachother.

Maybe there is a hope for this apartmemt. If ONLY come back, Helena and Eva, maybe se Will see some guests and intersting moments