Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 hour ago, DontAsk said:

I'm 50 years old, and I never did understand women or their behaviours. This doesn't help! She left in a bathrobe, then came back, dressed and left again. I am seriously confused as to what the hell this girl is doing. 

My friend a woman once told me "men will never understand women, while women don't understand themselves" 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why do you think Leora give a damn about what people in this forum say? Even if she would do that, criticism of her lack of involvement in the project is not criticism of her as a person but of the concept of RLC with this apartment. 

How many more of these silly pseudo-lesbian shows are there to be seen in this apartment, until finally everyone here realizes that the girls are bullshitting you? 

The problem was never that leora can't always be in the apartment, as this is completely normal. The problem is that Leora doesn't give a real insight into her private life, but rather puts on a kind of show. This is a problem that has now reached many apartments in RLC. Starting with the superficial bullshit in GOV. 

But some off the material posted has become very personal....That's the problem !

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Another little mystery, Leora went out an hour ago, in her underwear and bathrobe, weird...

Maybe when she said he lived nearby, could it be in the same building? That's a long time to be outside undressed.

5 hours ago, philo said:

Some of you newbies should be careful of the RLC agents who are on this forum. You can usually pick them out after you have been around for a while. For example, some will tell you that they have talked to RLC and that they were told that Malia is only a guest and that she will be leaving. If that is true, it will be the first time in history that RLC has given a guest equal billing in the marquee. The real test is for you to try and communicate with RLC and see what response you get. Unless things have changed recently, you will get an electronic auto-response from the IT people acknowledging your communication.

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/16527-leora-malia-general-chat-topic-34-2020-may-june/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-1635891277

The people they should be most careful of are bullshitters like you.  Nobody said that Malia was only a guest.  Clearly she's a paid tenant of RLC, otherwise her name wouldn't be on the apartment list.  What was actually said (see link above, 1st comment), is that Malia was considered a "Girl on Vacation" and she wouldn't stay a long time.  This is referencing the Girl on Vacation apartments and the relatively short time of their tenancy, which is typically 1, 2, 3, or 4 months.  And if she is only there for a short time, it won't be the only time this has happened.  Viola stayed with her friends Kylie and Rus in the Couples on Vacation apartment between 6th March 2020 and 4th May 2020 (59 days) as a "Girl on Vacation".  And Masha's friend Sophia stayed with Masha on two different occasions as a "Girl on Vacation", 10th November 2019 to 14th January 2020 (65 days), and also 13th February 2020 to 6th March 2020 (22 days). 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hello...
I am reading all the comments from these last days ... and honestly, it is not a good person to talk about her departures from the apartment ... she can do whatever she wants ...
If I could send you a personal message ... I would tell you not to read the comments on this forum ...
A long time ago I made comments equal to those that are being published lately ... and one person told me that he was a bad person ... and I realized my mistake ... from that moment I stopped making those kinds of comments ... ..
There is always talk of respect towards Leora ... but what I read lacks respect ... everyone knows what she does when she is not in the apartment and nobody has proof ....
if there is no evidence, it is best not to say anything ... making false accusations makes them bad people ...

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

Leora, she's going through a bit of a rough patch, she came back, dressed quickly and went out, while she was on the phone with a man, I only understood "cappuccino".

The telephone conversations that you can hear are for our benefit. The arrangements were already made apparently. The "private" phone calls always take place in the "phone booth".