Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

2 hours ago, philo said:

Maybe when she said he lived nearby, could it be in the same building? That's a long time to be outside undressed.

Is this from the same conversation that you keep claiming is fake, the one that's been fabricated for our benefit?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Raúl, escucho tu posición, sin embargo, hay otros factores que debes considerar en tu argumento de que está bien que Leora y su amigo o amante quieran privacidad, que es '¿Cómo se siente su amiga Malia sobre esta situación?' Malia dejó su vida privada en su hogar a miles de kilómetros de distancia para unirse a su amiga en este proyecto bajo un conjunto diferente de circunstancias y ahora Leora ha decidido cambiar esas circunstancias sin tener en cuenta a su mejor amiga Malia y cómo se siente al respecto. Si Leora pudiera ver la tristeza y el aburrimiento en la cara de Malia quedarse sola noche tras noche, tal vez apreciaría y entendería por qué los espectadores están decepcionados con su comportamiento. Es bastante evidente que Malia no anticipó la situación que ocurrió con la otra vida privada de Leora lejos de RLC.

I have never said anything about Malia ... for me she is not an interesting person ...
You all speak as if Malia was the victim ... she is an adult and no one has forced her to go to Prague ... I think Leora has helped her friend ... nothing more ...
Sharing an apartment and being friends does not mean that Leora is your babysitter ...
We have all known Leora for many years ... and only when she has been with Malia, has she drunk a lot ... for me Malia is a bad influence for Leora ... she does not leave room for him ... she is always on top, she is not lets Leora breathe ....
We all have our theories ... what if Malia wanted to be with the boy alone?
Never trust people who are so quiet and give a good girl image .... those are the worst ... hahaha

• Like 8
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Because they do not criticize Malia now that she is lying down and without cleaning the house .....
Maybe she's hanging out with a boy to spend the afternoon and get drunk, and not help Leora clean up .....

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I have never said anything about Malia ... for me she is not an interesting person ...
You all speak as if Malia was the victim ... she is an adult and no one has forced her to go to Prague ... I think Leora has helped her friend ... nothing more ...
Sharing an apartment and being friends does not mean that Leora is your babysitter ...
We have all known Leora for many years ... and only when she has been with Malia, has she drunk a lot ... for me Malia is a bad influence for Leora ... she does not leave room for him ... she is always on top, she is not lets Leora breathe ....
We all have our theories ... what if Malia wanted to be with the boy alone?
Never trust people who are so quiet and give a good girl image .... those are the worst ... hahaha

That's an interesting theory, but it doesn't match the training that Leora gave Malia in the apartment. You could literally see Leora passing on the show bullshit about several sessions of the pseudo lesbian Show to Malia. 

As long as these shows last, nothing can be taken seriously in this apartment. 

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Anyway.....If i can help to calm things down! How has Leora been today so far? Any sign of the heartache from yesterday?

Ha Inda estão a discutir 

Se não gosta de ver 

Leora e Malia 

Vá embora 

Ver outra meninas nos outro apartamentos 

Deixe em paz leora e Malia 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Leora family 

🐈😘

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think most people here don't think Leora is a bad person. At least I don't think so. 

At the same time, however, it is also important to make it clear that this apartment is currently very much in the direction of show and less in the direction of real life. If Leora has really found someone, I think it would be important to see this person also in the apartment. At least that was the idea of the project to get an insight into the private life of the residents. Not that the private life takes place somewhere else and in the apartment the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other as a show for the camera.  

I think, the pseudo lesbian Shows are wrong and should not be present in RLC. That do not make me or others that think equal bad people ...

There are several “IF’s” to take into consideration...1: If she has indeed met a new friend and it is a male, it doesn’t necessarily follow that he is her new “ boyfriend “...Merely a friend who happens to be a male.Who knows, he may in time become her “boyfriend “ but conversely it might not develop into any more than it is..How many people on here took their new friends home to meet the family in the first couple of weeks ?

2: If she has met a guy and it develops, and she feels she can trust him, and wants to invite him back to her apartment, she is no doubt morally and possibly legally duty bound to inform him that every move he makes is being filmed and watched in realtime by thousands of voyeurs..Therefor the timing and confidence in the relationship has to be right....The prospect of being on show to thousands may Very well terrify a great many men...

As for the pseudo lesbian sex, Because  of the situation of Leora now having a house guest, her normal freedom of expression has been seriously affected inasmuch as she only has the bedroom to express herself in..If she sat in the living room knitting or talking we would all complain there was no action..If she went out too often we would all complain that she was never at home....So they creat a scenario perhaps of giving us something more interesting to watch.....If we think that it is going to be full blown lesbian sexual relationships then that is in our mind, and it’s our mind that demands more and more from her...She never implied that it would be.....She can’t control our thinking....

So we don’t get what we demand and say we are being cheated, She goes out, we are being cheated, She stays indoors and does nothing, we are being cheated....and because we feel aggrieved about it we start getting into personal remarks about her, and trying to verbally bully her.....We haven’t been fair with her.

If we enjoy watching what she has given us for many years, give her the chance to give it to us, she has never let us down, and I don’t believe she will now...

• Like 9
  • Upvote 3