Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Hum , why would someone say to someone else "Fools like you come and go" when that is just what they did---subscribe and then cancel---seems to me they just included themselves in the fool category.. 😏

Exactly right until 12 June. Just took me a while to figure out I was a fool.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

Hum , why would someone say to someone else "Fools like you come and go" when that is just what they did---subscribe and then cancel---seems to me they just included themselves in the fool category.. 😏

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And back at you. Fools like you come and go. It's just what RLC is looking for. Just sit back, collect revenue, make little or no upgrades to service, allow tenants to game the system more and more, never communicate with their real customers. Have fun!! It's your dime.

Just to be clear here...the 100% and the big thumbs up was for the part in red!

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She says thank you for the kind words and blows kisses your way. 😁

I know you for a long time ...(bad vibes)...
Only a newbie pay attention to what you say ...
Have a good night...

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now Squirrel I have been on both CC and RLC longer than Pepe. I date back to Nov 2013 on RLC and I am fully aware of all that is going on. But RLC today is not RLC from earlier days. They have HUGE issues and are totally non responsive to their customers. I was willing to put up with it until we have essentially frozen the total RLC environment. Not even a hint at a new apartment due to not being able to rotate the current stale group of tenants. I have even emailed them making both technical suggestions and trying to convince them to open more apartments given the current situation. But they pretty much ignore my comments... other than to say thanks for my opinion.

So I am out of here effective 12 June.

Actually I have been around longer than my profile says because I deleted my account and started a new one in 2013 before Leora appeared. So we've been a part of cc about the same time.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I know you for a long time ...(bad vibes)...
Only a newbie pay attention to what you say ...
Have a good night...

Good night. My skunk scents says bad vibes from you too. We have something in common at least 😁

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Alladino said:

I think most people here don't think Leora is a bad person. At least I don't think so. 

At the same time, however, it is also important to make it clear that this apartment is currently very much in the direction of show and less in the direction of real life. If Leora has really found someone, I think it would be important to see this person also in the apartment. At least that was the idea of the project to get an insight into the private life of the residents. Not that the private life takes place somewhere else and in the apartment the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other as a show for the camera.  

I think, the pseudo lesbian Shows are wrong and should not be present in RLC. That do not make me or others that think equal bad people ...

I will take pseudo lesbian show or any sex show before taking a telephone show. That's why I pay and I have no real interest in their personal life. I wish well to both girls. As for this forum, I am new here and I believe that people should be free to write what they want as long as it is done with respect towards the other forum users. In the last few weeks preceding this crazy last week, we were getting hot pseudo lesbian shows, hot massage sessions, mutual bating so the expectation was that things would heat up some more. For me, that how I can explain my frustration about the girls performance in the apartment.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
16 minutes ago, RdKing said:

In the last few weeks preceding this crazy last week, we were getting hot pseudo lesbian shows, hot massage sessions, mutual bating so the expectation was that things would heat up some more. For me, that how I can explain my frustration about the girls performance in the apartment.

Regarding this last point of yours Sir it does indeed look like what many many people thought at the time was the start of something on that Saturday night was actually the end of something. Only a mere observation before people attack me for saying it.